KAYAL HOTHO MANSUR
lake Tahoe San Antonio Tx 646-***-**** email@example.com
I have over 6 years of experience working in IT roles including systems Management, enterprise support, software, hardware maintenance .My areas of expertise include:
• System Administrator • Technical support
• Active Directory & Group policy
• Support of Cloud Computing
• Support windows and MacOS • Procurement IT Infrastructure
• System backup and recovery • Cisco, Sophos
• Pos, InfoGenesis and Micros • Remote Access
• Surveillance and Entry System • IT policy & Procedures
• Customer services • Flexibility and Diversity
Information Technology Asst Manager
Glencore Finance Dubai Limited Dubai, UAE
January 2018 -
• Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that kept the company functioning in the event of a crisis.
• Determine rational and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an updated as release.
• Produced detailed timeline and implement effect project control for each software release.
• Identify, define and Manage IT plan, budget, operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, organizing and optimizing the operations, negotiating with vendors and allocation of resources.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
• Troubleshoot all technology issues.
• Established contingency and backup plans to minimize the.
• Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention. IT Specialist March 2015 -
Farah Leisure Park Management Dubai, UAE July 2016
• Provided technical assistance and support for incoming quarries and issues related to computers systems, software, and hardware.
• Managed the IT infrastructure as a whole
• Install and troubleshoot applications like Maximo, CRM, OMNI, INFORGENESIS, CRM,EATEC and MAXIMO.
• Ensure the day to day management of IT Operations processes
• Identify, define and Manage IT plan, budget, operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, organizing and optimizing the operations, negotiating with vendors and allocation of resources
• Responsible for improving internal and outsourced IT service delivery in line with business goals
• Responded to queries either in person or over the phone
• Resolve technical problems with local Area Network (LAN), Wide area network (WAN)another systems
• Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention
• Provided helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
• Monitored and responded quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
• Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
• Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
• Document internal procedures
IT Administrator Oct 2013 - Feb 2015
The Lime Tree Cafe & Kitchen Dubai, UAE.
• Developed and implemented the ICT strategy that support business goals
• Enforced the ICT policies, processes and procedure with IT best practices
• Prepare periodic project update and budget estimates
• Established contingency and backup plans to minimize the downtime
• Led the technical team to launch the video surveillance system.
• Troubleshoot all technology issues
• Assists in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems include desktop PC's, servers, network equipment, and software applications
• Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
• Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
• Provided network access to all staff and students
• Provided network accounts and passwords as required
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
• Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures
• Provided direction for all telecommunications and infrastructure services which includes hardware installation, repair, replacement, connection, monitoring, security, backups, and training.
• Assists in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC's, servers, network equipment, and software applications
• Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources
• Designs, installs, upgrades, configures, and repairs local and wide area network hardware and
• Providing IT support to computer users within the office
• First port of call and initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving if possible
• Perform on-site and remote technical support.
• Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.
• Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for all server backups. Information Systems Coordinator Jul 2011 - Jun
Grand Hyatt Dubai Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2013
• Server Administrator – Windows Server 2008 and 2003 server and active Directory domains and configuration DHCP and DNS
• Application knowledge with window server 2003, 2008 and 2012 and VM,VMWare-ESXi
• Closely involved in Department Planning and Strategies
• Organizes IT team building and Development
• Knowledge of two POS Application Micros and InfoGenesis
• Train and support users for the POS system and all other software's.
• Design Implements and maintains data networks, also maintains network security to guard against unauthorized access to programs and data.
• Solve technical or operational problems as reported by the users.
• Recommends future product direction, installs new applications, and distributes software upgrades
• Involved in troubleshooting, performing backups & routine IT audits, solving technical queries & implementing new networks
• Installing local and network printers.
• Created and managed the rights for domain users in all the applications
• Systems Administration, which include Back-up. Active Directory, systems Updates Anti-Virus
• Be updated with all the technical aspects of computer systems in terms of hardware and software
• Configuration and support of: desktops, laptops, printers, smart phones etc.
• Knowledge and support of networks and switching equipment
• Working experience in troubleshooting, remote tools, installation & configuration of operating systems.
• Strong knowledge in various technologies like Citrix and Microsoft
• Co-ordinate all activities, operations and running of Information Technology – whilst actively displaying a proactive and communicative leadership style.
• Ensure quality of data is maintained with all systems including ensuring all systems are properly backed-up as standards require.
• Ensure all security, data-protection and data-privacy requirements are met to the best level possible EDUCATION
Bachelor of IT
Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
Certificate, CCNA Makerere University Location :Kampala December 2006