Littleton Colorado 80127
(C) 720-***-**** (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
** ***** ******* ********** ** emergency medicine, clinical documentation, and surgical services pediatric homecare, and management.
Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado License number RN1623305 BLS 10/2019
• OR and ER clinical experience
• Pediatric and Geriatric treatment
• High level of autonomy
• Medication administration expert
• Broad medical terminology knowledge
• Specimen collection and processing
• Computerized charting specialist
• Data management
• Policy and program development
• Diagnostic tools experience
• Familiarity with disease processes
• Organizational skills
• Infection control standards
• Patient and family advocacy knowledge
• Sterilization techniques
• Process implementation
• Health and wellness expertise
• Adept at managing deadlines
7/2018-6/2019 Team select homecare clinical manager RN
• Recertify pediatric clients on a 60 day process according to medicaaid qualifications
• Perform evey 14 day delegations on parent cna's
• Collaborate with physicians, speech, behavior, physical, occupational therapists and families.
• Perform start of care, resumption of care and PAT's on clients.
• Create 485 care plans on all clietns.
• Electronic charting, time management on all clients with a 24 hour charting turn around.
• Assisted with approvals, partial approvals and denials.
• Managed a case load of approximately 50 clients and managed CNA staff on those clients.
• Made sure all the CNA skills, HEP's, Home emergency plans, updated consents, and primary and specialty physicians of my caseload were current.
• Abliilty to work independently and as a team.
• Assisted other team members as needed. and assisted Clinical supervisor as needed. 7/2017-6/2018 Maxim healthcare QA RN clinical supervisor
• conducting chart audits for ACHC accrediation, State audits, Audits for CMS
• Conducting clininical orientation and performing anaul and initional compemtencies skills tests
• Calling and re-ecucating staff on documentation, policies and procedures, and conducting face to face re-education.
• assist in the interview process, and assigning manditory reeducation.
• doing preformance evaluations
• weekly clinical team meetings
• member of the QA comitee and of the clinical QA sub-comitee
• ability to work independently and as a team
01/2015-05/2015 Children’s Hospital of Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia Clinical Documentation Specialist
• Perform concurrent chart reviews for pediatric population.
• Communicate with all areas of the healthcare team to validate observations and request more specified documentation when needed.
• Participated in relevant education and shared information with all members of the healthcare team.
• Performed education to physicians regarding clinical documentation and it’s importance to healthcare facilities.
08/2013- 5/2014 WellPoint Buckhead, Georgia
Precertification Nurse State Health Benefit Plan
• Reviewed clinical information to precertify hospital admissions.
• Worked closely with physician reviewers.
• Took call for urgent reviews and precepted new employees. 04/2011 - 10/2012 Wellstar Kennestone Hospital Marietta, Georgia Registered Nurse OR
• Performed all tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments.
• Cleaned and sterilized instruments and disposed of contaminated supplies. 04/2009 - 10/2012 Wellstar Kennestone Hospital Marietta, Georgia Clinical Documentation Specialist
• Performed concurrent, and in some cases, retrospective reviews to accurately reflect severity of illness and risk of mortality.
• Performed monthly reconciliation post coding to ensure all relevant diagnosis and query responses had been captured.
• Assessed needs for services through collaboration via bedside rounding on patients with physicians and other interdisciplinary teams.
• Communicated with physicians either verbally or written to validate observations and requested additional or more specific documentation.
• Precepted new employees and performed remedial education and audits of existing employees.
• Performed education on the clinical documentation program for physicians and other members of the health care team.
• Participated actively in relevant education programs and shared information with other members of the health care team.
03/2006 - 09/2009 Wellstar Kennestone Hospital Marietta, Georgia Registered Nurse Emergency Department
• Evaluated and treated a wide variety of patients with varying illnesses, injuries and acuities. 03/2001 - 10/2005 Fletcher Allen Health Care Burlington, Vermont Registered Nurse Emergency Department
• Provided evaluation and treatment of adults and pediatric patients in a Level One Trauma Center.
08/1999 - 10/2000 University Hospital Cincinnati, Ohio Registered Nurse Emergency Department
• Provided evaluation and treatment to patients with varying injuries and illnesses at this level one trauma center.
• Collaborated with multiple specialties and team members. Education and Training
1999 University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Bachelor of Science