Seeking an administrative position in the humanitarian field to utilize my skills and experience in the health care industry. Highly motivated, capable of handling multiple projects. Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently and with multiple teams to achieve goals and ensure measurable results in a fast-paced work environment. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
General Manager, Schweiger Dermatology, Manhattan, NY Oct. 2018-Feb. 2020 Managed a 6-provider, high volume, dermatology office in a prominent city location with high profile clientele. Promoted standardization of office culture in accordance with the company’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Developed and completed operation improvement projects to facilitate workflow productivity.
- Increased and stabilized revenue through marketing of practice services, inventory control, and team building.
- Established compliant operational practices per company policy and regulation.
- Collaborated with regional offices and departments for collective efficiency of office issue maintenance.
Application Support Specialist, Northwell Health, Manhasset, NY Feb. 2017-Oct. 2018 Provided AllScripts Electronic Health Records (AEHR), AllScripts ADM Scan, and Dragon Medical Microphone applications support and training to end-users via person-to-person and/or remote sessions. Undertook short term account management by working closely with project management and service line departments.
- Facilitated open conversation and advisement for workflow optimization during and post site deployment for a multitude of specialties to ensure quality of care.
- Performed data analysis of hour allocation to optimize budget resources.
- Provided input and design for training materials, reference guides, and job aids; coordinating large training sessions.
- Managed up to a 10-person support team including schedules, documentation, and reports in multiple locations.
Medical Practice Manager, Advanced Medical of Grand Central, Manhattan, NY Jul. 2014-Jan. 2017 Managed all aspects of operation for a dual location medical practice. Advised and implemented optimized workflow for an expanding specialty practice. Provided personal assistant support for the medical staff.
- Spearheaded integration to an electronic medical records system and electronic prescribing.
- Increased patient base by 45% by decreasing patient wait time through reforming the scheduling system.
- Supervised a 10-15 member staff, including per diems. Medical Practice Administrator Feb. 2014-Jul. 2014 Oversaw the daily operations of a fast-paced dual location medical office. Act as a primary point of contact between medical staff, patients, diagnostic facilities, laboratories, insurance companies, and representatives.
- Reconciled patient accounts with the medical billing department and outside laboratories.
- Verified coverage and initiated prior authorization requests with insurance carriers.
- Maintained an efficient in–office schedule for procedures and medical visits. Administrative Director, SpinGreen LLC Brooklyn, NY Oct. 2013-Feb. 2014 Provided direct administrative support to the CEO and COO. Increased organization efficiency through implementing workflow and scheduling structures. Modernized financial record keeping and assumed a bookkeeping role.
- Raised account maintenance efficiency by 50% through creating and maintaining an Excel database for 100+ past and current clients.
- Facilitated effective communication between heads of departments and digitizing physical asset tracking, thus increasing productivity.
- Constructed an efficient manual filing system for human resource, payroll, and general company paperwork.
Administrative Intern, Long Island State Veterans Home, Long Island, NY Completed Aug. 2016 Rotated in Quality Assurance, Human Resource, Admissions, Social Work, Corporate Compliance, and Adult Day Care Departments.
- Participated in QAPI meetings regarding Antibiotic Stewardship, Falls, Pressure Ulcers, Incontinence, and Dementia Care.
- Directed staff on the applicable use of an A3 format for Performance Improvement Projects (PIP).
- Analyzed and charted data using ADL Data Systems EMR in preparation for Antibiotic Stewardship PIP, Pressure Ulcer PIP, Falls PIP meetings on a weekly basis.
- Participated in an internal Mock Survey interview review of the Quality Assurance Department. SKILLS/LANGUAGE
- Fluent in Russian.
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
- Quality communication skills.
- Exceptional critical thinking and task prioritizing ability.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Hofstra University, Long Island, NY
Masters in Healthcare Administration
Graduated with Honors
Touro College NYSCAS, Brooklyn, NY
B.A. Psychology B.S. Biology
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
• EMA- EMR
• Nextech- EMR
• Allscripts Touchworks- EMR
• Dragon Medical Microphone
• Practice Fusion- EMR
• Upsilon Phi Delta Honor Society
• American College of Healthcare Executives
• Psi Chi: The International Honor Society in Psychology