firstname.lastname@example.org 704-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/manogya-pulivendala https://github.com/Manogya56
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA, CHARLOTTE May 2021
Master of Science in Computer Science
Specialization: Data Science
● Anaconda, Tableau, WEKA, ArgoUML, Machine Learning, Microsoft Power BI, SAS
Project Title: Application on predicting Software Reliability
• Developed a model to predict Software Reliability using Decision Tree, SVR
• SVR showed an accuracy > 75%
Project Title #1: Flower Recognition using SVM and CNN (Machine Learning)
• As a team of 4, we clicked pictures of 4 different kinds of flowers and built a Support Vector Regressor which could correctly classify the flowers and give an accuracy of 65 - 70%.
• Another model built is the Convolution Neural Network which was tested on the same pictures and gave an accuracy greater than 90%.
• Could classify the difference between SVR and CNN. Project Title #2: Predict Graduate Admissions (Machine Learning)
• Downloaded dataset from Kaggle and predicted graduate admission rates using multiple linear, decision tree and support vector regression models.
• SVR showed the maximum accuracy.
Project Title #3: Website to access academic scores
Project Title: Aadhaar based online voting system
• The goal is to cast a vote and cross verify it by providing a unique Aadhaar number using SQL, Java
• Eclipse platform was used in building the application.
RESEARCH PAPER (PUBLICATIONS)
● Build up Cloud Computing Security using ID based Cryptographical Algorithms [International Journal for Advance Research and Development]
Explains an integrated version of a cryptographical algorithm with Cloud for secure data transfer.
● Certified by Cambridge University with Business English Certificate (BEC)
● BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) for a 2 day Data Science Workshop
● BVRIT (BV Raju Institute of Technology) for Python Workshop