Address: Discovery Gardens,Dubai
Dynamic management professional with 10 years of progressive exposure in the Hospitality Industry in U.A.E. Well- trained in Food & Beverage Outlet Management and Customer Service functions with an outstanding track record in achieving set goals within parameters of cost, quality, time, profitability and resource utilization. Proven expertise in culinary management, five-star hotel dining and menu development with strong competencies in handling staff in an effective manner, conducting training, solving any type of customer complaints and delivering top quality service. A dedicated leader striving towards making positive contributions and providing excellent guest service and satisfaction. Work Experience
DXB Entertainment 11/2016 – Till Date
Multi-Unit Restaurant Manager
● Promote a helpful and professional image to all customers with full co- operation when requiring assistance, ensuring a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
● Supervise and direct immediate staff to ensure correct methods of service are maintained. Check that the staffs are in the appropriate outlet uniform, well- groomed and clean at all times.
● Maintain regular and effective communication within the team and attend to hotel meetings when necessary.
● Complete knowledge of the outlet’s food and beverage items. Ensure staffs receive on the job training and have the necessary skills to perform their duties to the best quality and efficiency. A staff briefing should be given prior to every service.
● Build an efficient team of staff and ensure continuous improvement by taking an active interest in the welfare, safety, development and motivation of the staff.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray 02/2012 - 09/2016
Assistant Restaurant Manager – All Day Dining
● Administering outlets including whole gamut of operations therein, ensuring professional and organized work environment is fostered as well as top-quality service standards are properly implemented.
● Managing food service with an aim to provide prompt, quality and personalized attention.
● Working closely with Executive Chef in planning new menus in accordance with Outlets’ menu cycles while maintaining food and beverage cost within a set budget.
● Reducing operating cost by using all equipment and products in strict adherence to guidelines. Also, making sure equipment is turned off at the end of the shift. Madinat Jumeirah 06/2010 - 02/2012
Assistant Restaurant Manager – Pool & Lounge
● Organizing staff’s duty roster and shifts to ensure appropriate staffing and time balance hence met work requirements. Likewise, responsible for manpower planning
● Conducting daily briefings to staff. Utilizing said meetings as a two-way communication tool for training and corrective action.
● Carry out performance appraisal of staff under supervision in accordance with the Hotel’s policy. Analyzing training needs and duly devise a development plan for the same.
● Responsible for all the equipment in the outlet, report breakages or requirements to the Outlet Manager.
● Comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety. Education
University of Madras, India Master’s Degree in Business Administration 06/2008 - 11/2010 Waldrof Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, India Hotel Management & Catering Technology 03/1995 - 03/1998 Languages
English — Very good command
Tamil — Native speaker
• Active Listening
• Computer Skills
• Customer Service
• Interpersonal Skills
• Management Skills
• Time Management