917-***-**** I email@example.com I www.linkedin.com/in/marypoon-art https://marypoonart.wixsite.com/website PRINT + DIGITAL PRODUCTION I ART DIRECTION I GRAPHIC DESIGN I am a Production professional with extensive experience in supervising and coordinating print and digital materials across different disciplines for a variety of retail luxury products. I successfully lead teams on complex and high profile projects, ensure processes and brand standards are met, as well as solve problems while delivering on business objectives. I am known for having an exceptional eye for image quality control with strong technical and organizational skills. I am a trusted business partner and an exceptional leader with a proven ability to build relationships with all stakeholders. I encompass diverse experiences in retail, advertising and graphic design. COMPETENCIES AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Project Management InDesign Workflow Standards
Production Scheduling Illustrator Team Leadership
Mechanical Development Photoshop Pre-Press and File Release PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Production Artist (2018 - November 2019)
fresh, Clinique, M.A.C Cosmetics, ZEBRA NYC, Triptent, DMA United Created print collateral materials such as magazine ads, post card, mobile ads, static web banners, and versioned light boxes. BLOOMINGDALE’S — New York, NY 1999 - 2018
Print Production Manager (2012 – 2018)
Beauty, Fragrance, Fine Jewelry, Fashion Accessories, Newspaper and Catalog Recruited to manage and supervise a wide variety of high-profile print projects showcasing key brands and their products. Led a team of five that included an Associate Creative Director, Senior Art Director, Art Director and two Graphic Designers.
● Spearheaded campaigns by liaising with the Associate Creative Director, art directors, account executives.
● Oversaw the quality control of collateral materials for catalogs, newspapers, magazine, mailers and packaging.
● Proficient in MAS, Bloomingdale’s propriety software that tracks and roadmaps each project.
● Ensured brand consistency of photography and the design layout across all channels.
● Supported Omni-channel marketing by sharing assets.
● Prepared all photo shoot charts and generated tracking codes.
● Created mechanical templates and checked files for color and type style consistencies.
● Organized presentation materials for executive review meetings.
● Submitted all art releases to retouching and all file releases to prepress. QC proofs with the retouchers.
● Assumed additional production work after the print and digital departments merged.
● Versioned cosmetic ads for all the magazine and newspaper markets. Art Director (2005 - 2012)
Assistant Art Director (1999 - 2005)
Ready-To-Wear, Fashion Accessories and Intimates
Promoted to execute all visually impactful projects for the Ready-to-Wear, Fashion Accessories and Intimates departments. Assisted on photo shoots and designed layouts on location at photo shoots and in the office.
● Conceptualized, project managed and executed all projects from start to finish.
● Part of the team that designed and presented layouts for executive review.
● Prepared materials related to the photo shoots.
● Executed all production through quality control and file handling to release to prepress.
● Edited selects and placed orders with the print labs.
● Worked with art director on marking up prints to submit for retouching and quality controlled proofs.
● Released all files to prepress.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
JEFF McKAY ADVERTISING Art Director / Production Artist NANCY SHARON COLLINS STATIONER / Production Artist MATTER ADVERTISING / Production Artist
BACHELOR OF ARTS, GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS
Baruch College — New York, NY
Bloomingdale’s Seasonal Award