ARYADEVI . A
Contact: (M): +918*********
I would like a career that gives me rich exposure through diverse assignment and working with people of high caliber. I would constantly look out for challenges, which would help me to achieve my personal and professional goal and to seek challenging avenues where my knowledge and experience matches with the institution’s growth. Profile Summary
A dynamic and multitalented professional with exceptional financial and marketing knowledge having degree of MBA.
Analytical and detail-oriented professional with experience coordinating, planning, and supporting daily operational and administrative functions to excel in an Office/Administrative Assistant role.
Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for senior-level staff, including managing and coordinating projects and processes in support of effective business operations.
Proven record of accomplishment of accurately maintaining detailed records, generating reports, coordinating meetings, and multitasking within fast-paced atmospheres.
Adept at managing and streamlining administrative processes to reduce errors, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
Outstanding interpersonal, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills; thrive within detail-oriented, deadline-driven environments.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and managing, arranging, and coordinating executive calendars, travel, contacts, conference bridges, appointments, and luncheons/events. 2
• Friendly and positive disposition
• Detail Oriented
• Industry trends identification
• Payroll management
• Reconciliation of transactions
• Correspondence controlling
• Duties assigning and monitoring
• Telephone system operation
• Meeting deadlines
MBA in Marketing from SAS Institute of Management Studies
Masters in Commerce from Institute of Distance and Open Learning (Mumbai University)
Bachelor of Commerce from St Gonsalo Garcia College
Intermediate from Don Bosco Junior College, Maharashtra Board
SSC from India International School Kuwait,CBSE Board
Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts (NIIT)
Oracle 11g: SQL Fundamentals (NIIT)
Post-Graduation Diploma in Business Management(Banking Specialization) (ISBM) 3
Projects (Academic projects)
- Prepared a complete business plan on newspaper woods.
- Mini survey on demonetization.
- Prepared a report on customer satisfaction in bank
- Prepared a study on organizational framework
- Prepared Analytical study on Market Research on Automation and control of organization
- Prepared a report on Corporate Social Responsibility Work Experience
- Completed two months internship at Bassein Catholic Bank.
- Worked at ICICI Bank as deputy manager.
- Currently working at Paliakara Infrastructure as Administrator. Key Responsibilities Handled
Responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the filing, copying, report writing, and invoicing jobs.
Responsible to handle the telephone enquiries.
Make daily work plan of seniors with proper timing.
Provide general information to the customers.
Manage the daily incoming of the customers.
Manage the documents in proper way.
Handle all the other responsibilities related to the job
Handled highly confidential and legal matters
-Date of Birth 02-09-1994
-Address G12/Emerald sky, Behind Don Bosco School
Naigaon east, Palghar dist, Maharashtra
-Languages known English, Hindi, Malayalam
-Hobbies Listening to Music, Drawing, Cooking and Reading. Date: