• GANESH RAO S
• #365, 3
Nayandahalli post mysore road
• Career objective
To seek a challenging job in a competitive organization, where my knowledge and ability can be exploited to yield the optimum benefit to the organization and in turn enhance my knowledge and skills.
Name of the
Board/university Year of
Sapthagiri college of
2019 7.84 /10
The national college
State board 2015 78.5%
• Fault detection of induction motor using matlab and Simulink software.
• Smoke Detector: Design and fabrication of an alarm system using MQ-2 gas/smoke sensor.
• IOT based temperature and humidity monitor: Real time temperature and humidity monitoring and transmission using Arduino UNO, DHT-11 sensor and ESP8266 Wi-Fi module
5 weeks of internship on industrial automation and embedded systems at Ti2 technologies.
• MATLAB and simuLink
• AutoCAD Electrical
• Keil microvision4
• SMD soldering
• Windows XP,7,8,10, Microsoft Office
• Additional Experience, Interests
• Authored IEEE paper “fault detection of induction motor using Matlab”.
• Presented my project paper at IEEE International conference on ‘INTELLIGENT TECHNIQUES IN CONTROL, OPTIMIZATION AND SIGNAL PROCESSING (INCOS 19)’ held at KLU tamilnadu.
• Participated in intercollege athletics meet conducted by VTU in SMVIT bangalore.
• Sports enthusiast. Hobbies including reading novels, biographies and comics.
• PERSONAL INFORMATION:
• Father’s Name: Shivaji Rao N
• Mother’s Name: Pushpa Bai
• Date of birth: 09-08-1997
• Nationality: Indian
• SEX: Male
I hereby declare that all the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Bangalore (Ganesh Rao S )