William Gonzales Yanson
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth : January 17, 1966
Nationality : Filipino
Present Position : HSE Officer
Degree, Institution & Graduation: B.S. in Business Administration major in Management Total Years of Experience : 24 Years
Total Years of HSE Experience : 10 Years
Computer Literary : MS Office
• Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting – Magsaysay Training Center, Philippines
• Elementary First Aid – Magsaysay Training Center, Philippines
• Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities – Magsaysay Training Center, Philippines
• Personal Survival Techniques – Magsaysay Training Center, Philippines
• Fire Warden/ Marshal Training – ENERTECH Qatar
• Safe Scaffolding Erection & Dismantling Inspector – Internal Training by QDVC Methods Dept.
• Slinging & Lifting Safety Procedure & Guidance – Internal Training by QDVC Methods Dept.
• Certificate in IOSH Managing Safety – ENERTECH Qatar (Approved Centre:2220) SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
I have 24 years of total working experience in which more than 10 years as an HSE Professional in construction field. I was involved in various types of duties listed below:
• Assigned to monitor unsafe activities of the workforce and hourly monitoring of the leg pressure of the jack up rig (barge offshore).
• Awarded of safety award of “ No Lost Time Accidents” (Offshore).
• Ensuring emergency preparedness as per emergency management plan.
• Implementation of Safety Management system (Red line and Green line substation)
• Check scaffolding, making sure scaffolding tag system ensured.
• Ensure and inspect personnel protective equipment such as dust masks, safety glasses, footwear and safety helmets, are being used in workplaces according to regulations.
• Inspection of equipment working at the site and maintaining records.
• Inspecting the entire work site on a continuous basis, making on-the-spot corrections of unsafe acts of the workmen and taking suitable steps to eliminate all the unsafe conditions through site engineers.
• Responsible for all safety management on site (safety induction, tool box meeting, site inspection).
• Organizing and conducting safety training, safety awareness programs, fire fighting training and induction programs for all levels of employees and Contractor personnel.
• Participating in safety meeting with client, safety audit of worksites along with Management Team and Clients’ representatives and ensuring corrective actions against identified safety lapses.
• Field supervision for compliance of safety standards in construction work s such as excavation, welding, concrete pouring, fabrication of steel rebars and pipes.
• Inspecting and maintaining all PPE & Firefighting equipment.
• Investigate and prepare report on accident, incident and near misses.
• Implement the work permit system for various activities
• Ensuring that site engineers/supervisors/foremen conduct toolbox talk to their respective workmen and providing a support to the site staff for effective toolbox talk communication.
• Attending joint inspection with HSE Manager, Engineers and Subcontractors
• Reporting to company HSE Manager on daily basis.
• Experience SECURITY OFFICER in the Philippines (assigned to monitor suspicious personnel coming IN & OUT in the establishment, assist the arrival of the guest and help them to reach their respective area to stay.
1. Position : HSE Officer
Duration : August 2015 to December 09, 2019
Company : Arabian Technical Services
Client : Al-Jaber Engineering
HPP/Hamad Port Project (Strategic Food Security Facilities) From May 20, 2018 to November 09, 2019
Client : Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Industry
Qatar Rail Project Green Line – Doha, Qatar
From March to May 2018
Client : PORR Bau
Qatar Rail Red Line (Hamad Airport) Project – Doha, Qatar From October 2017 to February 2018
Client : QDVC – Doha, Qatar
Qatar Rail- Red Line Pearl/At-grade Station Project From August 2015 to September 2017
2. Position : Assistant Safety
Duration : August 2012 to November 2012
Company : Hassanesco Contractting Co. – Doha, Qatar 3. Position : Intelligence (NBI/PASG) Presidential anti- smuggling Group Duration : January 2002 to July 2012
Company : Sugar Regulatory Administration – Philippines 4. Position : Safety In-charge
Duration : February 1996 to April 1999
Company : Interbeton B.V. – Libya
Project : Oil & Gas Refinery (Pipe line services and cementing) 5. Position : Safety Officer
Duration : February 1994 to February 1995
Company : Ballast Nedam Groep N. V. – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Project : KKMC Airbase Facilities Project (Hanger 3) 6. Position : Safety Officer
Duration : January 1993 to December 1993
Company : Interbeton B.V. – Brunei
Project : LNG Gas (Pipe and Tank, Loading Platform and Monitoring of leg pressure of Jack-up rig (barge offshore)
Client : Brunei LNG Sdn Bhd (LTM)