Gursimrat Singh Bhundar
firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/bhundar github.com/bhundar 226-***-**** University of Waterloo - Graduating 04 / 2021
Joint Honours Mathematics and Honours Science (Physics) with Computing Option - Bachelors Degree Relevant Courses & Certiﬁcations:
- Object Oriented Software Development - Data Structures Fundamentals
- Algorithms I & II - Elementary Algorithm Design and Data Abstraction
- Designing Functional Programs - Statistics and Probability
- Linear Algebra - Bloomberg Analytics and Microsoft Ofﬁce Education
CEO & Founder / Software Engineer - PetroWagon Chandigarh, India • 09 / 2019 - Present
• Software application that allows users to order Fuel as per their requirements.
• Application coded in Java (Android Studio) for Android and Swift (Xcode) for iOS.
• Gained over 200 B2B regular clients in the span of a month.
• $30,000 invested in the company by an angel investor. Software Developer - ARI Financial Services Mississauga, Ontario, Canada • 01 / 2019 - 04 / 2019
• Designed and created C#.NET based web applications. Improved website landing page speed by 67%.
• Developed and improved the accuracy of geocoding algorithms by restructuring API to locate 3X more company vendors in a speciﬁed region.
• Wrote SQL scripts to retrieve and update data on Oracle databases.
• Developed and maintained automation unit tests in C# and Ruby. Lead Technical Developer - CompuCom Kitchener, Ontario, Canada • 05 / 2018 - 06 / 2018
• Designed and managed Oracle databases and queries using SQL scripts for 100,000 voters.
• Worked with Elections Ontario to digitalise the voting procedure and introduce electronic polling for the ﬁrst time in a province election.
• Providing on-site software application and hardware support for over 30 polling locations ensuring optimal workstation performance.
Technical Analyst - BoltonSmith Inc. Kitchener, Ontario, Canada • 01 / 2016 - 06 / 2016
• Reduced loading times by 60% by improving web socket infrastructure.
• Created website layout using standard HTML / CSS practices.
• Managing website servers, Microsoft Sever 2008 and Linux environment. Work Experience
IPL Machine Learning Predictive Analysis: Python
• Coded an algorithm which uses machine learning metrics and a neural network approach to predict IPL outcomes, speciﬁcally if a batsman will get out based on input constraints. Artiﬁcial Intelligence Chess Game: C++
• A chess game coded using objected-oriented software development principles.
• Game has upto 4 levels of human vs. computer option where level 4 uses basic AI techniques to generate moves.
Machine Learning Spam Filtering: Python
• Created a tool using machine learning models which determined whether the text is spam or not using Support Vector Machines and Multinomials Naive Bayes models. Image Processing Package: C++
• An image editing software that enables photo editing features such as adding effects or ﬁlters.
• Coded using the decorator design pattern.