Mobile : +974-********
E Mail : email@example.com
A well-qualified business oriented, strategic planner and experienced professional on a managerial position offering progressive and diversified leadership role within international business environment. Possess expertise in Accounting, Finance and Auditing, Client Relationship and Customer Service. Consistently been recognized for taking leadership role in support of top management and demonstrated exceptional work commitment towards organizational objectives. Efficient and broad minded by personality with good analytical, problem solving, decision making, client convincing, follow up, negotiation and communication skills.
• Qualified & Experienced Finance professional • Contract Negotiation & Finalization of Deals
• Sales-Marketing-Business Development Skills • Effective liaison with corporate & seniors
• Initiates creative and innovative ideas
E d u c a t i on
CA- Final November 2002
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Bachelor of Commerce August 1996
Mangalore University, Mangalore
A c h i evements
• Successfully attained, developed and maintained strong business relations with the following prestigious clients: Etisalat, General Head Quarters-UAE Armed Forces, Sharjah Municipality, Volvo Parts, Trading Enterprises (Honda), Bridgestone (Nasser Bin Abdullatif Al Serkal, Al Masaood), Juma Al Majid, Audi-VolksWagen Middle East, Part Two, Etam Lingerie Denmark
• Gained excellent skills in working with a multicultural environment.
• Recognised by the management of Spark Residence, Sharjah as Best Employer of the Year. C a r e e r S n a p s hot
Finance Manager May 2015- Dec. 2019
Aston Martin, Dubai, UAE
Management Accountant Feb. 2011- May 2015
Mazrui Holdings LLC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Nov. 2009- Feb 2011
Ali and Sons Motors, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Al Futtaim Motors, Dubai, UAE
Assistant Financial Controller May 2006-July 2007
Spark Residence Hotel Apartments, Sharjah, UAE
Audit Assistant Feb 2004-Mar 2006
NK Bhat and Associates, Chartered Accountants, New Delhi, India Accountant Feb 2003- Nov 2003
Fast Rent A Car, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Articled/Audit Clerk/ Paid staff Sep 1996-Jan 2003 Pinto MP and Associates, Chartered Accountants, New Delhi, India Ayub Khan Page 2 of 3
P r o v e n J o b R o l e
Finance Manager – Aston Martin, Dubai, UAE
• Providing Company Directors with accurate financial information, Management accounts and data analysis
• Interpreting financial information and data.
• Ensuring that strong financial controls and procedures are in place.
• Preparation of monthly Management accounts.
• Assisting with budgets and forecasting.
• Identifying the potential for making financial savings.
• Working closely with the IT team to ensure all financial data is secure Management Accountant (Retail Division) – Mazrui Holdings LLC, Abu Dhabi
• Preparing periodic financial statements, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
• Reconciliation of Bank, Suppliers and Customers Account, Inventory and AR Provisioning
• Controlling operational expenditures.
• Periodical review of accounts receivables/ payables.
• Ensuring the booking of expenditure under correct Accounting Head. Senior Accountant – ALI AND SONS MOTORS
• Assisting Financial Controller and CFO with preparation, review and analysis of Financial Statements.
• General accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system,
• Journal entries.
• Closing with the full responsibility of Account Receivable, Account Payable, Payroll and Fixed Asset functions.
• Review and supervising the day-to-day work of Accounting Department staffs (13 People) General Accountant – AL FUTTAIM MOTORS
• Daily Bank deposit verification.
• Receivables and Payables.
• Sales Order release- Credit Control.
• Sales Executive Incentive calculation and Dealer rebates.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Month end closing entries- Depreciation, Pre-paid Expenses, Payroll, Accruals.
• Cash Flow Statement, Bank Reconciliation Statements.
• MIS Reports- Sales, Gross Margin, Cost, Expenses, Budget Variations, Board Reports. Assistant Financial Controller– SPARK RESIDENCE HOTEL APARTMENTS
• Implemented Strict budgetary control measure there by drastically reduced the cost in F&B, House Keeping and Payroll.
• Improved the commercial performance of hotel by increasing turnover and maximising profitability.
• Ensured maximum collection of Receivables within credit period limits.
• Prepared MIS Reports on weekly and a monthly basis to submit to the owners.
• Finalised books of Accounts in time to facilitate Yearly Audit. Audit Assistant– NK Bhat and Associates
• Conducted Internal, Branch and Statutory Audits and Prepared Audit Reports of various organisations.
• Prepared Financial Statements required by Financial Institutions to obtain loans, cash credits etc.
• Wrote Books of Accounts for different Organisations.
• Prepared contracts, purchase agreements.
• Prepared fund flow and cash flow statements.
Ayub Khan Page 3 of 3
Accountant – FAST RENT A CAR
• Independently handled the Preparation of Payroll of 480 employees- salary/over time/trip allowances.
• Preparation of salary transfer letters to Bank, manual salary distribution.
• Account Receivables and Petty cash.
• Daily Cash deposits into Bank and verification of same with the Daily cash sales reports. Articled/Audit Clerk- PINTO MP & ASSOCIATES
As per the regulations of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, worked as an Articled/Audit clerk and got exposure- NGO Audit, Bank Audit. Preparation of Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Financial Notes. T r a i n i n gs - C o u r s e s
• Attended trainings organised by Al Futtaim Motors, Mazrui Holdings LLC which includes - Advanced Problem-solving skills, Time Management, Communication Skills, Corporate Selling, SAP, People’s Management Skills.
I T Skills
SAP, Oracle, Orion, Tally, Hostnet, MS Office, Internet & E-mail applications P e r s onal D e t a i l s
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Passport No. : M 5651943
Place Of Issue : Abu Dhabi
Visa Status : Visit Visa
Languages : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil.