CGPA/% Passing Year
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME PROJECT ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT
B. E CIVIL
National Institute of Construction Management and
Prof. Ram Meghe College of Engineering & Management, Badnera.
"My objective is to enhance my educational and professional skills in a stable and dynamic workplace and to solve problems in a creative and effective manner in a challenging position". SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
22th April 2019 - 15th June 2019
• Details:- Levelling of Lake.
• Finding out all Risk associated with that Project. Post-kharala,Tq-Chandur Bazar,
• Participated in Shark Tank Event during TECHNIKALA 2018, NICMAR Pune. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Active listener
• Presented a Model of "Suspension Bridge" in India Bigest Civil Championship held by IIT Madras in 2016.
• Presented a model of “Generation of electricity with the help of speed breakers” in AAKAAR held by IIT Bombay in 2017.
• Leader, College Team of AAKAAR'17, the Civil Engineering Technical festival of IIT Bombay.
• Microsoft Office
CERTIFICATIONS / PUBLICATION
Profile-Tendering & Contracts
• Worked on International Tender (REHABILITATION AND IMPROVEMENT OF WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM IN ZANZIBAR, TANZANIA, AFRICA)
• AutoCAD Certificate
• Title:- “Measuring an increasing water capacity of Shakkar Lake at chikhaldara” minor project in 2016.
• BIM Certificate
• Class Representative(CR) in 1st Year,PRMCEAM Badnera.
• Identifying catchment area for Lake.
• Contring of Lake.
• Fainally find out High water capacity level of Lake.
• Primavera Software
Place: Pune Signature:
I here by declare that the above information is true to best of my knowledge and I bear responsibility for the correctness of particulars.
Nagar Parishad Jr Science College, Chandur Bazar.
10TH G.R.Kabra High School, Chandur Bazar.
PIN - 444704
INTERNSHIP / TRAINING Total Duration: 08 Weeks
Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd, Jalgaon.
• Schedulling of that Project on Microsoft Project.
• Study of other Tender Documents and Tendering Process. PRASAD FUKE
Duration: 08 Weeks
POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participated in Earthquake Event during UDBHAV 2018, NICMAR Pune.
• Completed "Prahaar Basic Adventure Camp"of Confidence Building & Personality Development. in 2010
• Team player
At Post-Jainpur, • Worked as an Integrated Technical Team Member for Tender Filling.
• Work Ethic
• Understanding all other Aspects of Tendering.
• Title:- “Modern Methods of Construction” project in 2019-2020.
• Why Organization Adopt Modern Methods of Construction.
• What are the changes occurred in Organization by using Modern Methods of Construction.
• Currently Working on this Thesis.
• Title:- “Development Geopolymer concrete” major project in 2017-2018 .
• Details:- To develop a mixture proportioning process to manufacture Concrete by fly ash and Ground Granulated Blast-Furnace Slag(GGBS) based geopolymer concrete.
• To identify and study the effect of salient parameters that affects the properties of processed fly ash and GGBS based geo-polymer concrete.
• Also use of alkaline activator as an binding agent for Concrete.
• To study the properties like compressive strength of Geo-polymer concrete.
• Microsoft Project
35mm X 45mm