ACCOUNTANT ADMINISTRATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICE ASSISTANT DATA ENTRY Bachelor of Commerce
Please scan to capture the contact details.
Accomplished Professional with 15 years of experience in the Administration and Accounts Service fields, predominantly in the areas of:
Dynamic and results-oriented professional with progressively responsible 8 years’ administrative and accounting experience in various sectors
Expertise in supervising the Staff and related functions such as establishing priorities, problem-solving, and initiating actions including follow up to completion with designated time frames.
Ability to communicate orally and in writing effectively and courteously with administrative staff.Established competence in customer relations. Detail-minded with a good eye for balance and organization. Skilled and creative in resolving problems.
Customer relations using Instagram,LinkedIn,Outlook and Twitter of overseas countries like USA,UK,Germany,France and other East Asian Countries.
Liase with suppliers / vendors to get quotation.Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts Work Experience
June 2018 –Till date: SCM GLOBAL MIDDLE EAST, DUBAI as ADMIN/ACCOUNTANT/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Augmented sales level by 40% within a month by executing regular visits and maintaining excellent client relations.
Preparation of VAT returns,Reconciallation of Accounts,Finalization of Accounts
Data Entry in Accounting Softwares like TALLY,PEACH TREE,QUICK BOOKS,MS OFFICE etc.
Making Petty Cash Entries,Journal,Ledger,Profit & Loss A/c,Income & Expenditure,Balance Sheet
Mar 2011 – April 2018: HR CONSULTANTS (P) LTD,KERALA,INDIA as HR & FINANCE EXECUTIVE
Assisted HR and Financial Manager
• Co ordinate finance and administration tasks
• Day to day analysation of company administration
• Analyse financial data, prepare financial reports, cost control,statements & projections
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts & prepares a trial balance. Professional Profile ACCOUNTANT ADMINISTRATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DATA ENTRY Jul 2009 – Jan 2011: SSK RESOURCES,KUALALUMPUR,MALAYSIA as HR & FINANCE TRAINEE
Assisted in the preparation of accounts up to finalization of Firms, Companies
• Conducted market research into client demographics
• Coordinated in-house Resource promotions
• Updated day to day accounts and statements
• Liaise with external auditor in preparing of audit schedules and audit plan. Jul 2003 – Jul 2009: ISSAC & SUDHAKAR,CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS,INDIA as ACCOUNTS TRAINEE
Done Concurrent, Statutory & Final Audits of Commerical banks
• Preparation of Bank reconciliation statement, Balance Sheet,Profit & Loss Account, Income & Expenditure, Receipts
& Payment Account, Trial Balance, Day Book,Cash flow,statement, Stock Inventory, Billing etc
• Vouching, Auditing and Preparation of accounts up to finalization of Firms, Companies, Charitable institutions, Trusts,& Educational Institutions using accounting software's like Tally, Peach Tree, Dacesay, Smile, Ex-ngn and MS Office
(Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Other Skills & Certificates
MICROSOFT XP APPLICATIONS
• Microsoft XP applications (Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) - Advanced
• Peach Tree,
• Accounting Applications & TALLY from NORKA ROOTS Technical Skills
• Typewriting English Lower & Higher passed
Education & Credentials
2009 MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (Partly Qualified) HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE,KUALALUMPUR,MALAYSIA
2003 BACHELOR IN COMMERCE
UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
1998 SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE (SSLC)
BOARD OF HIHGER SECONDARY
Unique Analytical thinking and problem solving/trouble shooting ability.
Excellent teamwork and coordination skills.
Excellent command of English.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong ability to multitask under pressure.
Address: Al Karama,Dubai, UAE
Visa Status: Visit
Marital Status: Single
Date of Birth: 7th May 1982
Languages Known: Fluent in English,Hindi,Tamil,Malayalam Health & Safety Management, Occupational Health & hygiene, Security Management, Incident Management, Training & Development, Quality Manent, Administrffice Management, Supervision, Performance Management, Coordination & Supervision, Team Management, Quality Management, Reporting & Documentation, HSSE Management, Audits & Inspection, Workplace Safety Advisory, Operations Management, Competency Building, Regulatory Policies, Training & Development, Incident Management, Disaster Management, Risk Analysis/Prevention, Budgeting/ Forecasting, Maintenance Manuals