Rosalie Ramirez Solomon
Hamdam St., Abu Dhabi, U.A.E Mobile no. +971-**-***-****
PERSONAL PROFILE: Results oriented with a consistent record of exceeding standards and expectations. Have exposure on meetings and doing fieldwork. Outstanding communication skills with a unique combination of interpersonal and analytical abilities. Effective and dynamic in interfacing with multinational environment, with good reputation as a good worker a record of dependability, open to challenges that opportunity can offer. Seeking a challenging position, which I can use my management skills to support the company growth. KEY SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
● Retail/Wholesale Operations ● Letter / memo composition ● Organizational Awareness
● Executive Secretary/PA ● Learning Agility ● Handling phone calls
● Marketing ● Team Player ● Travel arrangements
● HR ● Meetings coordination ● Financial records
● Calendar maintenance ● Recording minutes ● Supplies maintenance
● Files maintenance ● Reports preparation
● Records organization ● Meetings arrangements
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Has a solid background experience in being an Executive Secretary/ Admin Personnel.
• Has a working experience in a Customer Service, Purchasing and Administrative aspect
• Works effectively with diverse group of people
• Highly trainable and fast learner, able to handle multi-tasking loads
• Friendly with an upbeat attitude
• Ambitious, hardworking and committed to excellence
• Effective communicator both oral and written, fluent in Tagalog and English language
• Experience of working in a fast paced, commercial environment.
• Team player, flexible and goal oriented.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Identify opportunities and work with minimal direct supervision.
• Familiar with procurement, sales & trade process. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
SECRETARY TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR CUM ADMIN & HR PERSONNEL Natel Electronics, Abu Dhabi, UAE February 1, 2016 up to present Secretary Role:
• Manage the Managing Director’s business diary and appointments/meeting with the clients, suppliers, etc.
• Screening incoming calls, inquiries and correspondence and responds independently when required.
• Manages email of the Managing Director (answer/archive)
• Review selected documents that come to the Office of the Managing Director and make recommendations for action
• Preparation of travel arrangements, diary management, expenses and any other necessary management of MD’s daily routine.
• Create and maintained manual filing, database and spreadsheets files
• Follow up on progress of directives, projects that managed by the Managing Director.
• Manages projects on behalf of the Managing Director.
• Performs administrative and general clerical duties to include but not limited to; transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, faxing and data entry.
• Reviews and verifies all outgoing and incoming documents prior for MD’s approval to ensure the compliance of the company standards.
• Ordering stationeries and ensure timely order to avoid out of stock, and maintaining and equipments
• Preparing of confidential letters, agendas and memorandum.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
• Prepare power point presentation.
• Creating & uploading staff salaries through WPS as per bank requirement.
• Contacting and negotiate with the suppliers in Italy & Spain for ordering and shipment.
• Follow up the shipment schedule of the procured items, local & international with the shipping company.
• Arranging LPO, invoice, receipt voucher, proforma invoice and delivery note.
• Arranging technicians schedule for the site visit and repair.
• Arranging Technical Submittal Documents to the clients.
• Handling and monitoring petty cash expenses.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Performs HR support activities related to compensation & benefits, employee relations and recruitment in coordination with Group HR & Administration function and as directed by the Managing Director.
• Maintain knowledge of the group policies and respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, benefits and/or other general HR topics.
• Maintaining and updating 201 files of the employees.
• Monitor and process documentation required for visa applications and renewals, tickets reimbursement as required.
• Arranging the staff vacation and training.
• Support in the recruitment process by reviewing resumes, conducting phone interview and preparing offer letters.
• Maintaining the document registration e.g. trade license, agreements & etc. and tracking expiry dates for renewal of various documents. EXECUTIVE SECRETARY CUM ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Yateem Optician/Yateem Group (Head Office) Abu Dhabi, UAE April 2008 – May 2015 Secretary/Personal Assistant Role:
• Responsible for scheduling and managing the President’s calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
• Assists with background research and drafting of technical papers and reports, and other materials when needed.
• Works closely with the Advisors/HR Manager to the President.
• Proofreads, answers, and composes routine and complex correspondence both hand written and electronic, including directors communications and other partner related materials; prepares selective summaries and any follow- up actions for the President.
• Serve as a TRAVEL COORDINATOR of the Executive President and his family. Organizes and coordinates international/domestic travel and related requirements to include: flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, expense reports.
• Arranging visa electronic application (Schengen visa, Ireland visa, USA visa, Indian visa and others) for the Executive President and his family
• Supports and coordinates all directors’ activities including travel arrangements, dinners and transportation as needed, and coordinates directors and managers meeting arrangements.
• Performs administrative and general clerical duties to include but not limited to; transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, faxing and data entry. Collects and opens mail addressed to the Office of the President; forwards correspondence to appropriate staff for action.
• Arranging the meeting with the President ( local and international)
• Completes various forms, including: purchase requisitions, shipping requests, travel expense reports, requests for payment, consultancy agreements, etc. Supports the President in his membership on outside Boards and maintains memberships.
• Prepare correspondence and distributing to staffs and branches
• Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
• Relay directives, instruction and assignments to the managers
• Creates and maintains filing systems.
• Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the President.
• Arranges programs, trainings, events and conferences of the company (i.e.) venue, caterer, invitation/attendees, speaker/trainer and budget.
• Contributes to the excellent reputation of the President’s office through professional, friendly and respectful interactions internally and externally
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly Administrative Role:
• Coordinates with Retail & Whole Division General Manager, Area Managers & Branch managers.
• Coordinates with Retail Department to ensure effective communication.
• Coordinator and point of contact between the contractor and mall management for the new project/shop to be open by the company
• Keeping and maintaining the concept drawing files and fit out drawing files of GCC showrooms. Thus, coordinating with Italian architect in Italy and the assigned contractor for the project.
• Coordinating with the companies that are asking for a discount rate from company. Thus, arranging discount rate agreement and issue the same with the company/s that have requested and approved by the management.
• Gather quotations, information and negotiate with the suppliers locally and internationally to make sure that best quality of items at its lowest rates from the market to apply cost saving effect. Thus, contacting the supplier for ordering and or purchasing e.g. Italy, Germany, Korea, China, Austria etc.
• Coordinate with the suppliers and shipping agents to ensure timely delivery and receiving of goods.
• Keys: responsible for the safekeeping of all duplicates keys of all the stores in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain Branches.
• Arranging the shipping of the customer ordered item to the country requested to send.
• Arranging the Abu Dhabi Custom electronic form in sending the goods to Oman, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain & Kuwait regional offices.
• Monitoring the stock of workshop tools & machines, eyeglasses cleaning cloth, eyeglasses cases, refraction clinic items and clinic machine/devices.
• Preparing LPO for the Sheik’s order and Oil Companies employee’s eyeglasses order.
• Appraising the staffs and showroom and arranging the reports. Suggest possible solution for the problem seen.
• Solving the problems and request of the branches regarding technical issues on sensormatic machine, CCTV, Refractor machine etc.
• Monitoring the UAE branches daily sales and reporting it to the President
• Arranging and reporting the monthly and yearly sales comparison to the President.
• Arranging and distributing the quarterly target and product wise target of the UAE branches in coordination with the general manager and area managers.
• Sharing ideas on marketing plan and strategy during a meeting with the managers and directors.
• Arranging the job order and recruitment agreement of the recruitment agencies in Philippines, India and Nepal in UAE embassies respectively.
• Coordinating with the recruitment agencies in the Philippines, India & Nepal. Browsing CV’s for pre final checking for the qualifications and coordinates with the Executive President & HR manager for final candidate selection.
• Assist & handle the end to end Talent Acquisition (Hiring) from selection, sending offer letters, follow up the candidate to off boarding. Ensure and maintain individual files & records level.
• Checking and assuring that the required documents of Optometrist /Doctor applicants are genuine for Health Authority verification in obtaining professional licensure examination scheduling.
• Arranging the necessary documents of the selected candidates for working visa application.
• Follow up with the HR department and PRO the visa status of the hired applicants.
• Performs other duties as required
10th Base Internet Shop Bulacan, Philippines October 2006 – March 2008
• To assist customers with their needs on researches specially student who are having projects and assignments at school
• Typing documents such as resume, thesis project etc.
• Solving computer trouble shooting
Losar Optic Inc./Sarabia Optical Quezon City, Philippines May 2004-October 2004
• To assist customers and optometrist. Give them idea what frames, lenses
& contact lens suited for them. Do computerized eye refraction. Call Center Representative, Customer Service
Pizza Huts Philippines Inc. Quezon City, Philippines June 2001 – February 2002
• Receive call order through telephone. Get suggestion, comments & calling up those customers who had not been ordering for a months by offering them promos and discount. This is done through telemarketing. GOVERNMENT WORK EXPERIENCE
Councilor (1998-2001) Gumaoc West, City of San Jose Del Monte Bulacan Philippines TRAININGS & SEMINARS
• Bticino Video Intercom System (Italy brand), Natel Office, Abu Dhabi, UAE Trainer: Mr. Abdel Hakim Teguia – Project Sales Manager, Legrand
• Guru Silhouette Eyewear (Austria brand), Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE Trainers: Mr. Talal El-Chichakli, Sihouette Regional Sales Director & Ms. Pek-Heang Cheng - Brand Promotion Manager & Eyewear Style Expert
• Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Contact Lenses, J & J Institute, Dubai, UAE Attends together with all the Directors and Area Managers of Yateem Group in GCC
• Launching of Tansition Signature VII, The Westin Hotel Mina Seyahi, Dubai Attends together with all the Directors and Area Managers of Yateem Group in GCC
• Transitions Lens (Germany brand), Al Maha Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi
• Maybach Eyewear & Accessories (Luxury brand, Italy), Yateem Head Office, Abu Dhabi
Trainer: Mr. Christof Mies, Maybach Global Sales Director
• Oakley Eyewear, Park Hyatt Hotel, Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi
• Production Assistant (On the Job Training)
DMZ 89.1 FM Radio Station Quezon City, Philippines
• Production Assistant, News & Public Affairs Department (On the Job Training) Program: Morning’s @ GMA - GMA Network Inc. (No. 1 TV network in the Philippines)
• Writer Contributor
Philippine Post Newspaper (Broadsheet Newspaper) Manila, Philippines EDUCATION
New Era University
Bachelor of Arts Major in Mass Communication (1996-2000) New Era University
Photography (Non-Formal) (1997-1998)
System Technology Institute
Computer Programming (1995-1996)
Nationality : Filipino
Language Known : English & Tagalog
Religion : Roman Catholic
Passport Number : EC5158334
Visa : Residence Visa
Available upon request