(Production, Engineering, Lean Manufacturing)
Objective To obtain a suitable position in a company to utilize my skills accumulated through years of professional experience by working with renowned Automobile, Manufacturing & IT Industries. Also, as an Innovative & Performance-driven Entrepreneur with a deep passion for Technology & Business.
Lean Manufacturing Production Management Project Management
Strategic Planning Total Quality Management (TQM) Resource Management
Process Analysis Process Improvements New Model Development
Critical Issue Resolution Cost Reduction & Budgeting Risk Management
Revision Control Facility Planning & Maintenance Inter-Personal
Skills Effective Communication Leadership Decision Making Conflict Resolution
Team Work/Collaboration Problem Solving Negotiation Adaptability
Emotional Intelligence Creativity Patience Self-Motivation
Good Planner Multi-Tasker Ability to Work under Pressure Education Masters in Engineering Management, 2011 (University of Technology, Sydney, AUS) with 67%.
Relevant courses include- (Leadership & Responsibility, Managing People, Managing Projects, Systems Engineering for Managers, Judgement & Decision Making, Quality Planning and Analysis, Risk Management in Engineering, Accounting for Managerial Decisions, and Economic Evaluation.)
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), 2005, (Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi) with 65%.
An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python, 2013 (Rice University, Houston, Tx, USA), MOOCs- Massive Open Online Courses.
Detailed Professional Experience
India Yamaha Motor, Chennai, India 10th August, 2019 to Present Manufacturing engineer with experience improving quality, profitability and processes within tier-1 Two-wheeler Automobile (Engine & Body Assembly) manufacturing industry. Which supports production of two-wheelers and Parts for the domestic as well as overseas markets.
Currently, working on ‘Work Sampling’ Project to Optimize Vendor Park Area related to Manpower, Space and Losses, will also include Theoretical Value Production (TVP).
Actively participate in cross-functional improvement team efforts i.e ‘Zero Hardware Spillage on Floor’ Project with Assembly & Store Team.
Completed, Pulling Manpower Optimization & Proper Space Utilization Project by Re-assigning the Existing Activities among the team, which resulted in reducing 25% Manpower.
Performed Process Improvement Activities by Stage Clustering (Wheel Starter, Cover Side & GPD Stage) to Reduce Manpower at Engine Assembly by 66 %.
Planned, Coordinated & executed Yamaha’s Biggest Repairing Activity ( Approx. 4000 Nos. of Vehicles) Performed under my Leadership & Direction with-in 17 days with a Minimum Expense
& Scrap generation.
India Yamaha Motor, Gr. Noida, India 1st July, 2014 to 9th August 2019 As a Production Engineer at India Yamaha Motor in Engine Assembly Department, My Responsibility is to ensure That the Manufacturing Process of making Motor-cycle Engines run Reliably, Efficiently & Safely.
Best Counter-Measure Provided for ‘Engine Oil Missing’ & ‘Engine/Frame Number Mismatch’ Problem.
Highly appreciated Layout Optimization & Visualization work is done at Export Engine Packing
& Reworking area for minimizing Operator Fatigue.
Received highest marks: 1. White-Collar Training & Skill-up, 7-QC Tools, Line Manager Circuit
(LMC) Level-1 & Level-2 Training and ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Test.
Introduced: 1. Clean Engine Project
2. Trolley Management System,
3. SOP-Standard Operating Procedure & MOP-Machine Operating Procedure, 4. Zone wise JDF's Safety Stocks (Mini-Tool-Crib), 5. Line-wise/Sub Assembly-wise Consumable Traceability System, 6. Self-Maintenance & Autonomous Check Sheets,
7. Critical Stage Identification & their Training Manual for Operators, 8. 52 Stages Pictorial Representation for Sub Assembly, 9. Chute Management System,
10. Visualization of Manpower for Manpower Control & Linked with H.K Sheets
Worked on Latest Versions of ISO, EHS, OHSAS & EnMS (i.e version 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 18001:2007 & 50001:2011 Standard).
Got an opportunity to be well-versed with most of the Japanese Automobile Industries Jargons, i.e, 5S, 6F, Houzen Soubi & KYT/KYA etc & successfully adhere to the same.
Production Planning/Manufacturing Management- 1. Monitoring the activity ensuring necessary inputs (materials, information, data, tools, etc.) are available to the operators to achieve quality targets & productivity.
2. Co-coordinating with support Departments to achieve PQCDMS targets. 3. Handling activities involving working out various requirements & monitoring overall production operations for during shifts ensuring timely completion. 4. Preparing improvement project plan, project schedules and other project related documents.
Operations & Maintenance- 1. Organizing activities for continual improvement & working towards cost reduction activities.
2. Establishing and implementing various systems & procedures to comply with quality standards. 3. Planning & implementing the preventive & predictive maintenance schedules for improving the overall reliability and safety of plant equipment & machinery. 4. Handling the vehicle performance checking including Functional & Aesthetical. 5. Drive out small group activities to reduce consumable & rejection cost of Department.
Resource Management- 1. Leading & Motivating workforce and imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/ efficiency. 2. Managing Man Power & Responsible for Multiskilling of each operator, Education & training on job.
3. Developing the subordinates as per the skill requirement. 4. Implementation of Countermeasures for Market Claims Received in Domestic & CKD Models. 5. Scheduling Spare parts planning to reduce breakdown in turn meet production target. C-DAC, Noida-62, India 2.3 Years (2005 to 2008)
As Project Associate- Responsible for Testing, Database Management, Training, Support and Maintenance for a massive Web based Indian Railway Projects-
Material Management Information System (MMIS)
Security Management Information System (SMIS)
Personnel Management Information System (PMIS)
Leave Management System (LMS)
References Available on Request
Certifications and Training
TUV SUD ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor.
ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certified Tester Foundation Level.
Integral Energy training certificate of completion.
Statement of Attainment- Work safely in the construction/manufacturing industry.
St. George Bank product Training certification.
Other Important Information
I am willing to relocate, travel or telecommute.
I am willing to travel for interviews.