Customer Service Specialist
Product & Service Consultant
- Executed store mandate to increase customer
satisfaction, reduce churn and improve the overall efficiency of the brick-and-mortar location.
- Implemented after-sales service programs, product maintenance as well as up-sell and cross-sell when the opportunities presented themselves.
- Main functions: Process returns, repairs, over-the- counter exchanges, firmware updates and data transfers from mobile phone directories.
Bell 1999 - 2019
I have been employed with Bell Canada for
the last 20 years. Major strengths include
effective customer service interaction and
organizational skills. A dependable and
thorough planner with a close attention to
detail. Proven abilities in providing
customer service satisfaction and
retaining clients. People-oriented with a
Prize Étoile d'Espace Bell
- Prize that was was presented as being
one of the best employees to provide
exceptional customer service.
Employee Recognition Award
- Colleagues selected me as an
exemplary role model for the team.
GET IN TOUCH WITH ME
- A program of excellence that prepares individuals for the elementary school classroom.
Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood Education - 1981
Social Science Degree - 1978
- Detail Oriented
Customer Service Representative
Maisons Simons Nov 2019 - Present