www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-blobner firstname.lastname@example.org PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Sales Representative, Pittsburgh, PA October 2019 - January 2020 West Virginia & Western Pennsylvania Territory
Selling KI Furniture to colleges, K-12 school districts, and various other corporations on behalf of Corbett Inc., covering a territory of Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Served as the product expert across all brands represented by Corbett.
• Presented and helped lock in business on $20M renovation of a lecture hall at Westminster College
• Developed competency in using Salesforce Lightning ARAMARK
Warehouse Manager, Pittsburgh, PA August 2018 - September 2019 Heinz Field
Responsible for forecasting, purchasing, and allocation of all food and paper products throughout more than 100 locations throughout the 68,400 seat stadium. Managed a team of 15 unionized warehouse workers shared between Heinz Field and PNC Park. Responsible for managing relationships with 20+ vendors and regional Aramark accounts.
• Total value of product within stadium ranged from $2.5M-$3M throughout season
• Drove bottom line by accurately forecasting for the largest concert in stadium history ($2M in total sales)
• Generated and received purchase orders into inventory management software
• Member of Aramark’s Young Professionals Professional Development team
• Tasked with researching, drafting and editing monthly newsletters concerning professional development
• Worked with executives within organization to put on ‘Speaker Series’ talks regarding development
Aramark Task Force - Project
Warehouse Managerial Support, D.C. Convention Center March - April 2019 Tasked with training a new Warehouse Director on Aramark best practices on a brand-new account.
• Reinforced importance of meticulous inventory management
• Onboarded a new Director to proper nomenclature and processes behind inventory additions
• Acted as liaison between internal IT consultants, warehouse team and concessions team
• Rolled out brand new inventory and point-of-sale software for two-week-long auto show
• Worked closely with consultants to streamline and optimize building-specific software Food & Beverage Manager, Philadelphia, PA August 2015 - August 2018 The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Oversaw team of 20+ hourly associates responsible for daily food and beverage operations at Wharton. Promoted from Accelerate 2 Leadership Program into Food & Beverage Management position at the Steinberg Conference Center.
• Navigated a two-union environment, including operational HR concepts such as FMLA and myHR
• Scheduled employees following rigorous union contract guidelines using Kronos
• Utilized Kronos for payroll and vacation/sick time processing
• Delivered weekly front-of-house/back-of-house managerial meetings reviewing upcoming needs and concepts
• Created a detail-focused training plan for onboarding a newly contracted temp agency
• Organized and guided a seamless week-long offsite lunch operation for 900+ students
• Provided support for the Campus Recruiting team at Penn State
• Single-handedly interviewed and assessed salaried candidates
• Worked with other Aramark volunteers to screen internship candidates and promote company Aramark Task Force - Projects
Acting Concessions Manager, The Adventure Aquarium, Camden, NJ March - May 2017 Spearheaded a departmental customer service turnaround in lieu of a full-time concessions manager.
• Played a major operational role in increasing high-tough client satisfaction and contract retention over a three-month span, resulting in a renewed 10-year contract Premium Division Managerial Support, U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN August - September 2016 Assisted the Premiums division in the inaugural games of U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
• Oversaw deliveries of food and beverage to a bank of 15 corporate suites during game days Staffing Coordinator at PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PA May - August 2015 Worked with the Assistant General Manager to ensure the day’s concessions were properly staffed based on sales
• Coordinated with 16 local non-profit groups to bring in volunteers every home series SKILLS: Kronos, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, ABI Mastermind, Proficiency in Spanish EDUCATION:
The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA May 2015 B.A. Psychology Overall GPA: 3.54
Emphasis on Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Minor in Spanish Research Assistant Spring 2014
• Worked under Dr. Susan Mohammed in an I/O Psychology lab studying the effects of time orientation on teams
• A member of the experiment’s pilot, and performed acts such as coding and data entry Study Abroad - Salamanca, Spain Fall 2014
Taught English to elementary school children for 3 months at the Colegio Santísima Trinidad