MECHANICAL ENGINEER (MEP)
Experience : 3 years
Present Address: Chennai, 600098
Mobile : +91-860*******
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in a challenging atmosphere by exhibiting my skills with almost sincerity and dedicated smart work for the growth of your esteemed organization along with name.
• Having around 3 years in Production department.
• Having knowledge on CNC and VMC machining process.
• Knowledge on work offset and in inserts.
• Ability to make setting depend upon job.
• Having experience to give offset according to the job condition.
• Having Knowledge in manufacturing process and tolerances (GD&T). Academics
• 2017 B. Tech in the stearm of Mechanical of Engineering from Chalapathi Institute of Technology, JNTUK, Kakinada with 68.15%
• 2013 12
from Bahadur Pur Enter College, Bihar Board of
Intermediate Education, Patna with 57.6%
• 2011 10
from Satjora High School, Bihar Board of Secondry
Education Patna with 62.8%
(1) M/s. SRI GANESH AUTOMOTIVE IMPEX [P] Ltd (Automobile part Manufacturing), Oragadam.
Period of working : 10 May 2017 – 11 May 2018
Designation : Graduate Engineering Trainee
(2)M/s. UDYOG TECH CNC
Period of working : 20 May 2018 – 10 January 2019
Designation : Setter cum Operator
(3)M/s. VSS ESS Engineering
Period of working
: 17 January 2019 – Till Date
: setter cum Operator
: Production (1, 2 & 3)
Company Profile: - Tyre-1 & 2company of following organizations. Renault –Nissan
– Hub and Spindle
– ARB Bushing, Linfox Bracket etc..
– Boss Rotor
–Fulcrum Pin & Forging Bolt
–Backing Plate, Spring Saddle, IBC. Etc.
• Setting the job and take the offset for that job.
• Maintaining Hourly production report and setting report.
• Check the part by using instruments like Vernier caliper, Vernier height gauges & Micrometer etc.
• Remove and change the inserts according to the wear of the insert. Technical and Software Skills
• Good exposure in conventional machines.
• Excellent knowledge in CNC and VMC machine tool operations.
• Good knowledge in VMC programming
• Basic Knowledge in CNC Programming
Design course : AUTOCAD, CATIA (V5), MS Office.
Father name : Muslim Miya
Date of Birth : 10
Martial Status : Unmarried
Languages Known : Hindi & English (R, W & S),
Nationality : Indian,
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge.