Name: Mostafa Ali Mostafa
Profession: Engineer Specialization: Mechanical power
University: Helwan Graduation year : 2002
Grade: Good Project: Very Good
Address: 3Abdel El-Fattah – Star city – Bulaq – Giza – Egypt Phone: 02- 37308047 Mobile: 010********
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1- Misr Almahaba Hospital - Bani Mazar - Mania
Employment: Director of Maintenance Department.
The period from 1/3/2016 to now.
- Establishment and construction of the hospital of the Egyptian shepherd in Mania (installation and maintenance of all systems in the hospital are generators - central air conditioning - fire system - light current systems - health
- desalination plants - boilers - etc ...
- Establishment and training of the hospital maintenance department.
- Develop preventive maintenance plan and operating instructions for all systems in the hospital.
- Follow-up to solve the daily faults of the maintenance team in the hospital.
- Develop the plan of monthly requirements for spare parts and daily operating requirements of the hospital.
- Supervising the spare parts warehouse and the disposal of raw materials.
2- Saudi Arabia - Directorate of Health Affairs in Najran - Engineering Affairs Employment: Consultant Engineer
(Supervision - Implementation - Maintenance - Studies) The period from 21/9/2012 to18/1/2016
- Establishment of (5) government hospitals and (7) health centers in Najran area and maintenance work For all mechanical works in hospitals (generators - central air conditioning - desalination plant - sewage treatment plant - boilers - fire extinguishing system - medical gases ... etc) .
- Experience in the work of maintenance programs in a language Visual Basic.
- Experience in the work and review the monthly extracts for contractors.
- Experience in the assessment of the performance of contractors and follow-up actions of the Executive companies.
3- Combi Egypt (Compressors – Dryers – Blowers – all equipment air – etc….) Position: Director of Maintenance Center Period: from 9/6/2012 to 20/9/2012 4- Universal Company (Gas Cookers – Washers - Heaters - …. etc) Position: Head of maintenance planning Period: from 1/1/2010 to 8/6/2012 Head of Mechanical maintenance Period: from 1/1/2007 to 31/12/2009 Mechanical maintenance engineer Period: from 20/3/2005 to 31/12/2006
- Participating in the establishment of (5) factories in the company (engineering - feeder - metal - Shabak - pipes)
1 - equip the plant with infrastructure (health - air - electricity - cooling - etc). 2 - Installation and operation of equipment in the factory itself or with foreign experts. 3 - Equip the maintenance department in the factory for equipment training and how to carry out maintenance work required for equipment.
- Experience in the field of hydraulic (pumps – valves – control the speed – control the pressure - ….. .etc).
- Experience in equipment air (pneumatic – dryers – compressors – service units – cooling towers - ….etc).
- Experience in the maintenance of plant equipment (hydraulic presses – mechanical presses – injection machines – assembly lines – welding machines – printing machines
- ….. etc).
- Experience in workshop equipment (lathes – saw – drill – spark machines - …. etc).
- Experience in the treatment lines (electrostatic – powder – nickel chrome - … etc).
- Experience in the work preventive maintenance plans (work programs maintenance and analysis of breakdowns on the computer and connect it with the production and storage of spare parts.
- Experience in external audits (ISO 9001 – 2000 – OSH). 5- Safa Company (ovens – equipment of hotels and kitchens - …. etc) Position: maintenance engineer in mechanics and electricity Period: from 1/10/2002 to 19/3/2005
-Experience in the maintenance of boilers and ovens and kitchen equipment
(gas burner and solar burner – mixers – ovens - …. etc).
- Experience in packaging equipment and maintenance work of mechanical
(gear – belts – bearings – transmission - …. etc). Training courses:
1- A computer cycle of (introductions – word – excel -…. etc). 2- Course in the field of hydraulic and pneumatic. 3- Course in safety and occupational health.
4- Course in the external audits (ISO) and (OSH).
Mostafa Ali Mostafa