D*, Navaneetha’s ananthroopa apartment,
Palayam bazar, woraiyur,
A seeker of success in an environment of growth and excellence to meet the personal and organizational goals. WORK EXPERIENCE
Mechanical Design engineer
Matrix tooling technologies
• Around 2 years experience in tool and die design.
• Gained diverse design experience in die runner design and assembly designs.
• Creating standardized manufacturing die files in AutoCAD.
• Responsible for performing global interference, draft analysis and core and cavity splitting using Creo parametric.
• Proficient in performing calculation for runner designs.
• Gained knowledge on preparing estimate for die manufacturing. SOFTWARE SKILLS
• Office - Word, Excel, Power point
• Software - CATIA V5, Auto CAD, ANSYS 15.0, CREO parametric 4.0 PROJECT DESCRIPTION
• Final year Project Title: “PROCESS PLANNING FOR PRECISION MANUFACTURING”
• Mini Project Title: “DANCE FLOOR ENERGY GENERATION” AREA OF INTEREST
• Automotive Component Design
• CAE Analysis
IN-PLANT TRAINNING UNDERGONE
• Organization: Central workshop railways, Trichy
• Duration: 7 days
• Knowledge Gained: Learnt about over hauling of locomotives WORKSHOP ATTENDED
• "NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING" at NIT, Trichy
• "RECENT TRENDS IN AUTOMOBILES" at KRCT, Trichy
• “AUTOMOTIVE ENGINE” at MIET Chennai
• Jothi Malleable Private Limited (learned about the moulding process of automotive parts) PERSONAL PROFILE
• Date of Birth: 24.01.1997
• Gender: Female
• Nationality: Indian
• Languages Known: Tamil, English
M.A.M College of
Sri Venkateshwara Vidyalaya
Higher Secondary School,
SSLC State Board
Methodist girls Higher
Secondary School, Trichy