NIRANJAN KAMBLE PRAKASH
Wireless Sensors Networks Network Security Performance of Computer Systems and Networks
Algorithmic Aspects of
Operating Systems Software Defined
Internship in Radars and Radio Frequency Communication. Bharat Electronics Limited
June 2016 –
• Performed a literature survey on several types of antennas.
• Simulated working of each type of antenna and performed a comparative analysis.
• Collaborated with other divisions and proposed a new and improved design for omnidirectional antennas. email@example.com +1-469-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/niranjan-kamble-prakash Dallas, Texas Education
Master of Science in Telecommunication Engineering The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, Texas, USA. Expected May 2020
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering Visvesvaraya Technological University, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. May 2017
Programming languages: C, C++, Python, Java.
Software Packages: MATLAB, Cadence, Verilog, VHDL, PSpice, Xilinx, MS Office. Operating systems: Windows, Linux Ubuntu.
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, DNS, NAT, DHCP, HTTP, VoIP, CSMA. Networking Software/Tools: Wireshark, Traceroute, NSlookup, Netstat. Networking Simulation Platform: GNS3.
Collision Detection and Avoidance using Arduino Uno
• Developed an automated system using IR sensor and ultrasonic sensor to stop the vehicle from collision.
• Used C programming to program the Arduino board. Ultrasonic sensor is connected to a buzzer, which produces noise when the sensor detects an object coming towards it. IR sensor is connected to a motor which in turn is connected to the wheels, the motor (or wheels) stops running when the sensor detects an object coming towards it.
• In this way, the system detects any object around it and avoids collision. Load Balancing in a Network using Raspberry Pi
• Implemented a supervised routing algorithm to find the best network path using C programming to program the Raspberry Pi.
• The routing algorithm selects the best path between source and destination for a given network topology. The network topology comes under environment, where the routers and links are defined.
• Supervisor will assign the rewards to each link. Design and Implementation of an Intra-Domain Path Vector Routing Protocol
• Implemented routing information protocol using python to avoid routing loops and decrease the convergence time.
• Created routing tables for each router to successfully implement the routing protocol which can also handle node and link failures and can recalculate new paths that resolve the issue.
• The project will provide users with a routing table and existing routing entries at each router used. Smart Street Light System Based on Sensor Networks using Arduino Uno
• Implemented a smart streetlight system using piezoelectric sensor, LDR sensor and ESP8266 Wi-Fi module to save energy and cost by offering an intelligent motion detection system.
• Used Python to program the Arduino board. Think speak is the cloud server application and is used to store the data in cloud for further processing.