Sacramento, CA +1-279-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/ashutoshdeowanshi/ github.com/ashudeo CAREER OBJECTIVE
Goal-oriented software developer with 3.5 years of industry work experience. Self-motivated with strong end-user focus and ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently. Seeking internship opportunities for Summer 2020. EDUCATION
MS Computer Science - California State University Sacramento Expected Graduation: May 2021
• Relevant Coursework: Database Management Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms, Software Engineering Metrics, Software Requirements Analysis and Design, Computer Security, Machine Learning PG Diploma in Advanced Computing - MET-IIT (C-DAC) Mumbai, India Graduation: Feb 2014
• Relevant Coursework: J2SE - Core Java, Java Web Services, Advanced Web Programming, Data Structures BS Computer Science & Engineering - Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, India Graduation: June 2013
• Relevant Coursework: Operating System, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Techniques, Distributed System, Data Mining & Data Warehousing, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Computing EXPERIENCE
Graduate Student Assistant Aug 2019 - Present
California State University Sacramento
• Oversee assignments, grade them. Assist Professor in coursework. Subject: Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis. Programmer Analyst/Associate June 2014 - Jan 2018
Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai, India
• Develop and direct application system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
• Design and implement a web service using spring boot.
• Payment Gateway Integration (Real-time, Batch, reconciliation).
• Admin tool like Error handling, Notification, preprocessing failed records and Caching.
• Integration between sales cloud and marketing cloud.
• Automated a metadata-driven reporting tool that improved the release management process by 30%. TECHNICAL SKILLS
California Ultra Speed Rail bit.ly/2QsfeiV Fall 2019 Technology Used: Java, Spring boot, AOP Web App
• Built a ticket booking system in java using Spring boot and AOP.
• The application uses AWS RDS and was deployed on Heroku and AWS EC2. Credit Card Fraud Detection bit.ly/2MTzRlC Fall 2019 Technology Used: Python, NumPy, Logistic Regression, Random Forest, XG Boost, Autoencoders, Neural Network
• Built a machine learning-based prediction system that detects a transaction as genuine or fraudulent.
• Used different machine learning’s supervised & unsupervised models on the datasets and compared their results.
• The best score was obtained on the autoencoders model. Log Aggregation bit.ly/2SS1fV9 Spring 2019
Technology Used: Java, Spring boot, Kafka, Elk
• Designed middleware logging component to organize application logs for quick search.
• ElasticSearch for indexing the log data and Kibana for providing a Web-based user interface for filtering. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Received 'Star of the Quarter for Q1 2017' from Cognizant Life Science Unit in recognition for my commitment towards work.
• Received 'Bright Spark Oscar for the month (Nov '17)' from Cognizant.