FRANCIS JOSE MAISONNEUVE
Box 275, 145 Kelly Ave,
Lumsden, SK. S0G 3C0
Red seal Journeyman Plumber, seeking permanent full time employment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge to contribute to the efficient operations of the company.
NBCC, Saint John Campus
2008 - CSA Natural Gas
2006 - Red Seal Inter-Provincial Journeyman Plumbing Certificate
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
2001-2003, Apprenticeship training to 4th year plumber.
• Fluently bilingual in French and English.
• Blue Print, contract and schematic specifications to determine work procedures.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• 5000 hours in industrial setting as a pipe fitter.
• 40000 + hours of plumbing experience.
• Enjoy working in all types of settings and able to maintain productive working relationship with client, co-workers and supervisors.
• Follow verbal and written communication well and able to work within a team and independently.
• Safety oriented individual, follow OH&S Regulations.
May 2019 - Nov 2019
Ken Christoph, 306-***-****
• General farming duties during seeding and harvest.
• Operating and maintaining equipments.
• Tractors, Combines, Tandem trucks, sprayer, swatter and farm vehicles.
Iconic Waterworks (formerly Corix Water Products)
Sept 2017 - May 2019.
Dan Lyons, 403-***-****
Weyburn, SK water meter upgrade.
Cupar, SK water meter upgrade.
Balfour, BC water meter and pit install.
Prince Albert, SK water meter upgrade.
Project Supervisor, duties where as followed but not limited to:
• Meetings with clients and management.
• Ordering, receiving and tracking of inventory.
• Follow contract specifications and management of staff.
• Plumbing duties.
• Safety meetings conducted weekly.
• Daily operations of specific projects to meet deadline.
• Work Flow on different projects where reviewed and re-designed.
• Mentoring of staff and peers.
• Keeping accurate data of completion to management.
• Attend on line training and seminars.
Yorkton Plumbing and Heating
Feb 2017 - Sept 2017
Brendan French, 306-***-****
Duties as followed but not limited to:
• Mentoring apprentice and journeyman
• Ordering of job specific material
• Safety meetings
• Clients meetings
• Working Foreman
• Delegation of work to staff according to their strengths and abilities
• Communication with upper management of progress
• Care of 2 projects and service calls. (Sarm building, Cupar Co-op.)
Aecon, Bethune SK
Feb 2016 - Dec 2016
K+S Mine and Camp Complex
• Responsible for rigging spool into place, bolt-up, pipefitting, valve installation, hydro testing joint collaboration with Boilermaker.
• Performed fusion welding of DR11 piping to convey fire and potable water on camp complex.
• Journeyman plumber responsible for potable & fire tank connection, pumps and chlorine injection system.
• Commissioning of equipment.
Modern Niagara, Regina SK
Dec 2014 - Feb 2016
Chad Arcand, 306-***-****
4th Tower on Hamilton St. Regina, SK.
Mosaic Roughriders Stadium Regina, SK.
• Foreman responsible of all aspect of the project.
• Delegating and helping a large group of apprentices and journeyman/women in completing their work in a timely matter.
• Material ordering, tools and equipments.
• Meeting with Engineers, clients, Plumbing inspector,
• Conducting safety audit, safety meetings and inspections.
Colina Farm Owner and Operator
Chad Arcand, P.Eng.
City Of Regina
Journeyman Plumber/Pipe fitter
Trainer Iconix WaterWorks