CONROY J. CADORE III
Oceanside, CA. 843-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/conroy-j-cadore LOGISTICS MANAGER/SUPERVISOR
Proven experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to produce successful outcomes and achieve measurable results in dynamic, fast-paced environments. Achieved a Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurial Studies at Ashford University College. Acknowledged for outstanding performance in managing global distribution of equipment and supplies. Analytical problem solver, focused on formulating solutions in personnel management. Operation Monitoring Process Improvement Quality Control Problem Resolution Safety Training Risk Management Adaptability Training and Development Team Leadership KEY LEADERSHIP ATTRIBUTES
● Originated policy changes utilizing lean principles that improved quality and saved up to 50% in transportation costs
● Implemented processes that enabled material distribution from source to end-users meeting 95% of logistics goals
● Supported global peacekeeping, national security, interoperability and military missions by managing leadership, training and logistics for 250+ cross functional team members
● Initiated prearranged and implemented fuel saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities and employing alternate modes of transportation
● Minimized vehicle idle time, while directing activities related to dispatching, routing and tracking transportation vehicles
Transportation Manager U.S. Marine Corps - Oceanside, CA 07/2017-05/2020 Manage daily operations, duty schedules, and training and provided human resource support to 112 employees managing leadership, communications, training, operations, logistics, compliance and administration. Promoted.
● Maintain 94% Deployment Readiness by managing the logistics operations with 302 fleet vehicles
[$50M+] on repairs and maintenance, supporting the transportation and deliveries of combat assets
● Supervise motor transport operations resulting in 6K+ movements spanning 200K+ miles, safely transporting 50K+ passengers and 15K tons of cargo
● Chief supervisor and motor transportation inspector for 12 combat training readiness evaluations enabling the organization to pass operation qualifications
● Direct advisor to 30+ Senior Leadership and act as mentor to 100+ subordinate team leaders for matters of personnel accountability & discipline
Operations/Personnel Manager U.S. Marine Corps - Jacksonville, NC 06/2013-06/2017 Managed daily operations as the senior Logistics Operations School company advisor, supervising the assignment, accountability, administration and daily routines of company personnel, managing leadership, communications, training, operations, logistics, compliance and administration for 1000+ personnel annually.
● Contributed to the professional and personal growth, while responsible for the accountability, morale and mentoring of 300+ entry level staff members quarterly.
● Ensured administrative needs were facilitated in a timely manner and coordinating transportation and scheduling for all medical and other appointments for 300+ entry level staff members
● Screened and processed 500+ administrative packages annually for accuracy to ensure work was accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements
● Promoted safe work activities by conducting safety training, attending company safety meetings, or meeting with individual staff members resulting in zero safety violations CONROY J. CADORE III, PAGE 2
Safety/Personnel Manager U.S. Marine Corps - Oceanside, CA 12/2011-05/2013 Managed daily operations as the Marine Special Operations Support Group safety officer for 250+ personnel providing information and guidance cross functional unit team members in daily safety communications, training, operations, compliance and administration. Promoted.
● Inspected and evaluated workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with OSHA safety standards and government regulations
● Implemented measures to help protect personnel from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials resulting in a safe work environment
● Examined specified areas to ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, or first-aid supplies to guarantee safety for 250+ personnel
● Conducted safety training and education programs in accordance with OSHA standards and demonstrated the use of safety equipment to mitigate mishaps.
Platform Instructor U.S. Marine Corps - Beaufort, SC 12/2007-11/2011 Supervised the conduct, control, and processing of 5K+ personnel annually processed through the receiving department. Commanded teams consisting of 90 personnel per quarter, transforming civilians into professional Marines through supervision, instructing and screening in preparation to serve in the United States Marine Corps.
● Confirmed 5K+ personnel made processing appointments at Medical Clinic, Dental Clinic, Marine Welfare & Recreation, Armory, Administration, Recruit Clothing Section, and all other external agencies associated with the receiving process to ensure accuracy
● Mentored, Supervised the training, education, and development of 35 subordinate team members to meet organizational goals
● Ensured 24 facilities were appropriately set up for the onset of recruit training, verifying all essential items and gear were labeled correctly and placed in the correct location to support training efforts
● Maintained strict accountability of 5K+ personnel in department, and actively assisted in and supervised their safety, health and welfare to meet department objectives
● Evaluated and counseled 5K+ personnel on performance, teamwork, confidence and self-discipline while maintaining the highest standards of professional and personal conduct to meet training initiatives Other Billets/Unit Assignments U.S. Marine Corps - CONUS & O-CONUS 10/1998-11/2007 EDUCATION
Bachelor of Arts, Entrepreneurial Studies Ashford University College, San Diego, CA 2020 CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
● Secret Clearance Investigation: April, 2019
● Tactical Motor Vehicle Operator's License U.S. Marine Corps, Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
● Ground Safety for Marines U.S. Marine Corps, Camp Pendleton, CA
● Senior Leadership Course Marine Corps Institute, Camp Lejeune, NC
● Advanced Leadership Course Marine Corps Institute, Camp Lejeune, NC
● U.S. Marine Drill Instructor Training U.S. Marine Corps, Beaufort, SC
● Intermediate Leadership Marine Corps Institute, Camp Pendleton, CA
● Introductory Leadership Marine Corps Institute, Okinawa, Japan TECHNICAL SKILLS
Systems Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Database Management Communication Research, Presentations, Technical Writing, Policy Personnel Performance Evaluation, Conflict Resolution, Mentoring