SEDRICK JEAN - BAPTISTE
email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/sedrickbaptiste PROPERTY MANAGER
Dynamic, energetic and experienced Property Manager with a proven track record of providing staff with leadership and direction in maintaining ownership standards, ensuring operational goals are met. Adept in providing high touch customer service building successful relationships with tenants and vendors, driving up occupancy rates and reducing maintenance cost. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
LEFRAK REALTY OPERATIONS, Jersey City, NJ
Assistant Building Manager 2019 - 2020
● Supported senior manager with annual budget by identifying and explaining variances monthly.
● Managed day to day operations in 23 story A class building by providing tenants and vendors with assistance in scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information.
● Inspected tenant spaces, common areas, base building and grounds to ensure staff and vendors maintained highest level of standards.
● Cultivated tenant relationships by addressing concerns and communicating issues to ownership appropriately, reassuring tenant confidence in management team.
SOL GOLDMAN INVESTMENTS, New York, NY
Commercial Property Manager 2014 - 2019
● Earned recognition for maintaining commercial portfolio at high capacity with low turnover through on-target advertising, professional networking and excellent tenant relations.
● Coordinated the execution of multiple retail and office space build-outs enhancing marketability.
● Contributed to ongoing improvement of policies and procedures leading to continuous improvement in management and tenant service quality.
● Exceeded standards of customer expectations and satisfaction through effective and sound judgment in aspects of sub-contractor selection, negotiations, performance and invoice approval. PEP MANAGEMENT, New York, NY
Assistant Property Manager 2012 - 2014
● Assisted senior management in development and implementation of policies and procedures to improve effective and efficient use of mixed used properties.
● Achieved high economic occupancy through persistent debt collection and attention to resident accounts.
● Communicated with residents to resolve rental, management and maintenance issues.
● Recognized for maintaining accurate daily, weekly and monthly ownership reports. EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Administration, CUNY York College, Queens, NY Certified Property Manager (CPM), Property Manager Certificate, New York Real Estate Institute,New York, NY SKILLS
Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint), QuickBooks, Ivalua, Workspeed, MRI, Yardi