U.S. CITIZEN email@example.com 480-***-**** CHANDLER, AZ 85226
Professional seeking opportunity with responsibilities in operations management, executive administration, or contracts management; holds a Bachelors in Operations Management with over 8 years quality experience in the area of contracts management, document control, and project management with direct responsibility procurement management, internal supply chain, vendor and supplier relationship management, negotiation, bidding, and project coordination on a global scale for multi-billion dollar companies internationally.
Managing several tasks in the operations of a project and organization including but not limited to organization of company procedures with internal and external clients on a global scale.
Contracts negotiation, drafting, creation, archiving, and management of “expired or dead” contracts.
Ability to adapt and learn new procedures and technical concepts/systems efficiently and effectively apply them.
Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS), Operations Management Technology ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY - POLYTECHNIC DEC 2012
Contracts Specialist NOV 2018-JUN 2019
FORESEE CONSULTING, LLC
• Redline NDAs and Confidentiality agreements and correspond with in-house attorney.
• Mitigate risks within RFQs and Cloud Hosting Agreements.
• Analyze and rate level of risk across all agreements to assist Business Development team in negotiating terms and responsibilities in Scope of Work, pricing terms, and liability.
• Responsible for overall intake and modification to organization and filing method for the entire company and 75 client folders.
Contracts Specialist AUG 2018-NOV 2018
ELEVATE SERVICES, LLC
• Process and close out all expired and “old” contracts for Global Energy Products; closed over 20,000 expired and outdated contract workspaces within first 3 weeks.
• Utilize Ariba for all contracts management process and status updates throughout life of contract and projects.
• Organized and converted over 460 contracts into a streamlined spreadsheet for accurate data capturing in conversion of a newly developed in-house CRM software program.
• Redline NDAs and Confidentiality agreements.
Senior Procurement Specialist (Contractor) MAY 2018-JUL 2018 BANK OF THE WEST
• Ensure best pricing via communicating directly with vendor and/or respective Business Unit.
• Manage contracts and verify all contractual language adherences between BOTW and vendor.
• On-board vendors by processing W9/W8, submit profile to Third Party Risk Management.
• Redline and crosscheck all language in vendor drafted contracts, SOWs, and PSAs.
• Cross-examination of complex T&Cs redlines with Legal Department. Sourcing & Contracts Manager (Contractor) JUL – NOV 2017 MUFG
• Manage contracts and verify all contractual language adherences between MUFG and vendor/third party vendor pertaining to professional services.
• Initiate billing and accounts payable for internal and external customers or “clients”.
• Redline and crosscheck all language in vendor drafted contracts, SOWs, and Change Orders.
• Upload contract/procurement checklist matrix via Ariba software platform for each vendor.
• Verify correct funds and accounting measures are in place per Agreement and Change Order; communicate with internal client any discrepancy or overages in budgets if/when applicable.
• Maintain contract files to ensure compliance with host company and client requirements, administration of certificates of insurance, amendments, letters and various contractual documents.
Contracts Specialist FEB 2017 – APR 2017
INSIGHT IT SOLUTIONS (Contractor)
• Manage contracts and verify all contractual language and pricing via Livelink.
• Contracted services and products such as Cloud, SaaS, staff augmentation, Intel hardwares and softwares.
• Provide management consistent progress using productivity tracking spreadsheets alongside progress updates weekly.
• Revise input files and cross reference language to Insight’s applicable template from a template library which spans over 40 variations.
Small Business Concept Developer AUG 2016 – FEB 2017 THIRTEEN37 NETWORKING
• Responsible for creating brands, business names and concepts across several industries. Major industries include cosmetics, events management, automotive sector, restaurants and cafes, travel services, and manpower based entities.
• Brands created include:
Coral Bergamot (TM and registered LLC) an international natural body and skin care aromatherapy line launched in the US, and now sourcing supplies globally. Company is in pre-launch phase.
Dinar Rides (TM) is an international innovative approach to the world of automotive, motorcycle, water and off-roading sports customization; a company that focuses on the ultimate experience of bringing fantasy to reality through art.
• Roles include:
- Business plan development and conceptualization within 3 months including brand name.
- Management of team, and recruitment
- International promotion (primarily North America, Canada, and Middle East) and social media management.
- Developing connections with established elites such as the CEO of the Millionaires Club in Dubai and Co-Founder of Billionaires Sports.
- Actively participate as Liaison between clientele/investors and personnel. Contracts Support Specialist
DEPT. OF ECONOMIC SECURITY (Contractor) MAR 2016 – AUG 2016 (5 mos.) Phoenix, AZ
• Revise vendor’s contracts to checks for valid insurances with DES and clients.
• Maintain and track over 600 vendors through the State of Arizona for insurance valid to provide rehabilitation services to clients with various disabilities and medical/special needs.
• Compile and revise new insurances and submission for review of insurances to approximately 10 vendors daily.
• Reduce the number of deficient/expired vendor insurance certificates (by 25% within first week of employment in part with team effort).
• Have maintained all insurances with the State of Arizona Rehabilitation Services at 95% sufficiency with current and up-to-date insurances.
• Maintain high level of correspondence with Contract Manager Specialists, vendors, and Line Manager with all projects pertaining to all contracts, Insurance Certificates, and general requests for amendments by insurer and vendor.
HONEYWELL (Contractor) DEC 2014 – MAR 2015 (4 mos.) Tempe, AZ
• Led and completed 40-peer redline clause project revising and suggesting updated language by 75% ahead of deadline.
• Team Leader for Contractual Language Comparisons projects relating to contract terms and conditions, redlines, and company clauses (competitors and customer comparisons).
• Provided support to sourcing team and Director by managing file revisions provided by Legal and the Contract Manager.
• Spearheaded creation, editing, and finalization of all PowerPoint presentations for ISC Department Manager
Executive Administration/Services Manager
NBK ENTERPRISES DEC 2013 – JUL 2014 (8 mos.)
• Performed administrative duties for CEO including travel arrangements, calendaring, schedule and correspondence management.
• Worked directly with CEO to initiate new sales contracts process; decreasing time between initial proposal and close of bid by 60%.
• Development and presentation of quarterly, semi-annual, and annual budget/expense reports; organized according to entire organization and individual departments to C-Level Executive Board.
• Maintained and updated contract forms library: contract request forms, and product schedules.
• Prepared and presented performance reports for quarterly and semi-annual meetings with C- level executives and board members.
• Drafting of bids, tenders, and awards; create monthly and quarterly product movement and supply reviews.
Executive Assistant/Contracts Administrator
TASWEEQ AUG 2010 – FEB 2013 (2 yrs. 6 mos.)
• Implemented effective contract procedure which increased annual sales by $40 million by the end of second quarter (Q2).
• Performed all day-to-day administrative duties within a C-Level environment.
• Negotiation and Management of contracts with avg. values exceeding USD $1 Billion.
• Development of negotiable- and tender-based multi-Million Dollar contracts with suppliers
• Liaison between Finance and Legal to ensure contract requirements were being met.
• Collection, Analysis, and Implementation of approved solutions related to vessel quality and financial institutions.
• Monitoring, Documentation, and Maintenance of vessel inspector bi-weekly reports directly in partnership with the organization’s CEO, Marketing Director, and Minister of Energy TECHNOLOGY
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
• SAP, POS
• Lync, SharePoint, Skype meeting
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Arizona State University Academic Recognition
Dean’s List 2012
• Phi Theta Kappa
Golden Key High Distinction Honors Graduate
January 2006 – December 2012