To expand my knowledge in the customer service industry to strengthen my interpersonal skills.
Skills and Abilities
● Leading by example
● Problem solving
● Critical thinker
● Strong work ethic
● Highly flexible
● Detail oriented
● April 2017 - January 2020: Pharmacy/Lab Assistant
Drug compounding, preparing cultures, stock preparations of prescription medications, inventory check, and ordering/returning product.
● September 2018 – February 2019: Server, Ricky’s Bar and Gril
Greeting and seating customers, taking food and drink orders, delivering food and drink orders, processing transactions, maintaining restaurant cleanliness standards, and reporting to shift supervisor.
● April 2018 – September 2018: Server, Pub 1905
Greeting and seating customers, taking food and drink orders, delivering food and drink orders, processing transactions, and maintaining restaurant cleanliness standards.
● August 2015 – April 2017: Residence Assistant, University of Alberta Residence Services
Checking students in and out of residence, working in a team to organize and execute both residence and campus wide events, mediating roommate conflicts, ensuring a welcoming and engaging environment for students Education
● September 2014 – April 2018
Bachelor of Science Degree, University of Alberta
● September 2011 – June 2014
Archbishop O’Leary High School