Joshua David Azbell
Houston, Tx. •281-***-**** •email@example.com
IT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
Forward-thinking IT professional, highly motivated and productive in team environments as well as independently. Proven customer service abilities; developing a solid rapport with customers; gaining an understanding of and meeting their needs. Employing strong leadership techniques to generate an accomplishment-driven workplace, resulting in employee loyalty, corporate success and customer satisfaction. T ECHNOLOGY S UMMARY
Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, DNS and DHCP, Networking, Physical and Logical Security, Network Standards and Protocols, IPS/IDS Intrusion Prevention System and Intrusion Detection System
Hardware: Disassemble and Reassemble desktop PCs, RAM, Hard Drives, Motherboard, Network Interface Cards, and Processors
Software: Microsoft Firewalls, Identify types of Malware, Adobe Acrobat XI Professional, Scripting with Visual Basic, Classless IP Addressing
K EY S KILLS
● Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
● Ability to stick to deadlines, prioritize and display problem-solving skills
● Virus and malware mitigation, cleaning infected computers and implementation of Encryptions
● Cloud Platform Support to include Microsoft Intune, Azure, Office 365 and Google Cloud Applications
● Implement wireless networks, and various topologies E DUCATION
MyComputerCareer Graduation: July/2020
Information Technology Systems Administrator Program Certifications Earned:
MTA Security Fundamentals MTA Networking Fundamentals CompTIA A+ MTA Server Fundamentals
Oceanscan Inc, Houston, Tx. November 2018 to Current Maintained a fleet of rental equipment for Non-destructive testing and Geophysical Survey. Organized shop and warehouse and handled all logistics.
• Troubleshooting and repair of electronic systems.
• Calibration of NDT equipment
• Logistics and customer service.
• Assist the Sales team with customer support and contract administration. Field Service Technician
Fugro USA Marine, Houston, TX. June 2011 to October 2017 Conducted manufacturing and servicing operations of subsea ROV tooling systems. Organized shop maintenance program and traveled both offshore and on land customer facilities for service and testing. Frequently worked with customers to resolve issues and troubleshoot equipment. Worked with engineering and the project manager to streamline manufacturing and assist with keeping projects under budget. During the oil industry slow times took on added responsibility of document control as well as invoicing and billing.
• Assisted engineering in finding reliability solutions for existing products.
• Did component level troubleshooting and repair of subsea computer systems.
• Factory trained Zetechtics subsea equipment technician
• Experienced in writing purchase orders
• Worked directly with customers like Chevron and Schlumberger on multiple projects
• Repair of laptop computers used for controlling subsea systems.
• Work with JIC, NPT, Swagelok, SAE, and high pressure hydraulic systems.
• Knowledge of work on rotary and linear hydraulic systems. Lead Mechanical Technician
TerraVici Drilling Solutions Houston, TX Mar 2010 to June 2011 Maintained the rotary steerable drilling system. Organized maintenance program, and created the procedures and wrote the maintenance program for the first commercial version of the tool. Worked on all components of the tool, and built several tools that ran down hole for 150+ hours. Worked with engineering to develop fixes to problems, and increase the reliability of the tool.
• Built the tool that drilled the sharpest curve ever drilled at.
• Maintained 90% of the fleet up and running at all times.
• Worked on several engineering experiments for research and development. Power Generation Equipment Repair Feb 2005 to Dec 2009 U.S. Army, Ft Bliss, TX
Expertly maintained various types of generators ranging from 2kw to 150kw in size. Organized, scheduled, and unscheduled services for a large number of different types of equipment including unmanned aircraft systems. Ordered repair parts for equipment. Completed two deployments to the Middle East in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Maintaining Generators that had to be running at all times to power vital missile defense equipment.
Collaborated with the military intelligence company during time spent in the Republic of Korea to maintain flight operations of the Shadow unmanned reconnaissance plane and support equipment.
• Used test equipment to troubleshoot, to include DVM, and oscilloscope.
• Successfully maintained over 95% of the fleet at a fully operational status while working in a Patriot missile battery. With the standard operation status being only 75%
• Awarded the Army Achievement Medal for my work helping the unit though a Patriot missile qualification exercise.