University of Maryland Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD Jan 2019 - Present Master of Science in Computer Information Systems GPA: 3.83 Related Coursework: Structured Systems Analysis and Design, Distributed Systems, Advanced Database Project. Maharashtra Institute of Technology (University of Pune), Pune, India Aug 2011 – May 2015 Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology GPA: 3.50 Related Coursework: Object-Oriented Programming, System Software Programming, Software Engineering, Software Testing and Quality Assurance, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, computer Graphics. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming Languages: Python, Spark, C++, Java, SQL, Unix Shell Scripting.
• Web Technologies: HTML5/CSS3, AngularJS, React, Node, JSON, XML.
• Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, Postgres, MongoDB, IBM DB2, Oracle 12c.
• Other: Github, Jira, Django, Flask, Scala, Tableau, BMC Remedy, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
University of Maryland Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD – Teaching Assistant Aug 2019 – Present
• Providing comprehensive teaching and grading Assistance to the subject of database design.
• Communicating one-to-one with students during lab sessions.
• Developing challenging assignments and solutions to aid in conducting the class. BNY MELLON, Pune, India –Sr. Software Developer Aug 2015 – Jan 2019
• Worked as a full-stack developer for end to end web services development using SPRING framework under Agile Methodology.
• Developed application to provide real-time customized reports to users with 40% reduced cost.
• Optimized the query processing in SQL Developer database by normalizing tables and implementing indexes.
• Implemented proof of concept to upload transactional data to organization’s bigdata database for tracking purposes.
• Experienced with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) and related frameworks.
• Aided in environmental setup for NEXEN store and provided UAT support for users using new interfaces.
• Deployed applications successfully in Production environment using Putty.
• Utilized Postman and swagger to debug API responses and automated testing.
• Integrated Jenkins for easy of deployment of the project.
• Responsibilities: Requirement gathering, analysis and design. Development, deployment, customer support, unit testing and bug fixing.
• Skills Used: C++, Java, AngularJS, REST API, Maven, Linux, MS SQL Developer, IBM DB2, JIRA, Junit, Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, Agile Scrum Methodology.
Online Polling System Using Visual Cryptography July 2014 – June 2015
• Built a security-based Java application for recording client’s vote activities from any Remote network connection.
• Accomplished a secret sharing scheme in which an image is converted into public and private keys.
• The information about the critical government documents will be acknowledged only after stacking sufficient number of shares.
Event Management System Jan 2019 – May 2019
• Set up Oracle database system to mimic event management system scenarios.
• Implemented complex database triggers, procedures and views in SQL Developer event type, audience type and reservation of hall.
Eventually-Consistent-Key-Value-Store Aug 2019 – Dec 2019
• Implemented distributed application of an eventually consistent key-value store based on designs from Dynamo and Cassandra using C++ and Protocol Buffers (Google ProtoBuf) along with TCP Socket (TCP/IP) for communication between different entities in the system.