**** ********* **. #*, ******* Park, CA 95682
Phone: 530-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com Career Summary:
A results-oriented, highly experienced Media Marketing Manager with comprehensive strategic planning and analytic skills combined with a history of meeting margin profit goals. Has successfully shifted marketing efforts from negative or break- even margins to structuring lucrative online marketing campaigns. CORE COMPETENCIES
Strategic Planning Client Needs Assessment Proposal Generation Market Analysis Profit & Loss Management Project Management SEO/SEM/PPC & Social Media Expertise Client/Employee Management Business Development Real Estate Broker/Realtor® Front-End WordPress Developer Contract Negotiation EXPERIENCE
Opticast Media, Inc.: Sacramento, CA
Media Marketing Consultant (Founder, Owner) October 2009 – Present
• Provide clients with the latest techniques and methods in SEO/SEM/PPC and online social media marketing.
• Create and implement strategies for SEM/PPC where my responsibilities include analyzing clients’ current paid search campaigns and providing multi-faceted strategies for maximum return on investment.
• Using web analytics software to track performance, ROI% at the campaign and keyword levels.
• Negotiating, implementing, and tracking media contracts including: CPM/CPA/PPC banner and text advertising.
• Website construction via front-end WordPress/Wix development and supplying and executing on conversion and persuasion site architecture.
• Responsible for writing conceptual best practices and methods for internal business development.
• Clients have included: Fetch! Pet Care, Mexico Bariatric Center, Vision Law, BareBones WorkWear, Sacramento Kings, Phillip Morris International, UtahDUIClass.com, Nerds On Call, and Harvest Right to name a few. Genworth Home Equity Access, Inc.: Rancho Cordova, CA August 2010 – March 2013 Online Marketing Manager
• Managed and optimized branded and non-branded Reverse Mortgage search engine marketing (PPC) accounts on Google and Bing/Yahoo.
• The non-branded PPC accounts averaged a $200K monthly ad spend and required bulk bid and creative text/display optimization management for 50 ad campaigns, consisting of 10-20 ad groups per campaign and 5 to 10 keywords per ad group, all of which required unique URL parameter tracking.
• Through the use of Google’s bid management tool and a 3rd party bid management algorithms (Acquisio) our campaigns were able to average a 4-6% average CTR on text ads and a 11-14% conversion rate.
• Transitioned the branded site from an outdated CMS to WordPress along with redeveloping the site architecture that employed SEO and user interface best practices.
• Developed a SEO web content and backlink acquisition strategy with the support of our third-party SEO firm
LeadClick Media: San Francisco, CA March 2010 – July 2010 Online Business Development Manager
• Structured online marketing lead generation partnerships for various financial service products including debt consolidation, payday loans, auto insurance, and life insurance.
• Prospected, identified and negotiated favorable partnership terms with websites in the desired industry verticals. InsWeb Corporation: Gold River, CA January 2004 - September 2009 Media Marketing Director
• Developed online media buying process and procedures for high traffic, direct response ad campaigns for auto and term life insurance. Responsibilities included setting parameters for favorable terms on insertion orders, selecting and customizing an ad server platform, and utilizing best practices for banner ad optimization.
• Successfully managed and optimized online media buys from $200K to $600K per month producing 20% to 50% margins depending on market trends and seasonality.
• Managed Media Buyers, Internet Specialists and Creative Designers and provided strategic direction to the creative department based on historical performance of online advertising.
• Supplied tactical planning and oversaw the performance tracking and optimization of online media for the marketing department.
• Negotiated media contracts including: CPM/CPA/PPC banner advertising, contextual marketing, integrated partnerships, and e-mail advertising.
• Developed, executed and tracked SEM campaigns.
• Provided online marketing needs analysis for media applications and website analysis including creative recommendations for improving conversion through our online application, and corporate strategic visioning/branding.
J. Walter Thompson Digital: Chicago, IL June 1998 - December 2003 Internet Media Analyst
• Researched, developed and presented strategic advertising campaigns for traditional and online recruitment, business-to-business, branding, and SEO for clients.
• Wrote targeted, effective campaign proposals for new business, along with negotiating and settling business contracts. Utilized Internet, radio and print industry knowledge to assist and advise clients.
• Implemented, tracked and optimized banner ad and e-mail campaigns using DoubleClick DFA5 software.
• Strategized and implemented print and radio campaigns using traditional media planning software.
• Acted as a liaison between interdepartmental personnel, including account services and production.
• Established and maintained relations with various external vendors.
• Conducted departmental classes and trained team members on using online tracking tools.
• Clients included: Alcatel, Alcon, Edward Jones, General Motors, Microsoft, Tenet, Texas Health Care Resource, University of Michigan Health System, and Vanguard. EDUCATION
Purdue University: West Lafayette, IN Graduation: May 1998 BA – Marketing, English Minor
• California Real Estate Brokers License DRE #01927095
• Google Analytics & Google Ads (aka Adwords) Certification
• Google Partner
COMPUTER APPLICATION PROFICIENCY
• Administrative: WordPress, Wix, MS Office, Salesforce, Keap, Zapier, Google Data Studio
• Marketing Related: Acquisio, Amazon Seller Central, Google Analytics/Search Console, Google & Bing Ads Desktop Bulk Editor, Moz Pro, SEOProfiler, RankRanger, Hootsuite, Cognitive SEO, @Plan, ComScore, Nielson NetRatings, and Campaign Monitor (ESP)
• Ad Servers: Google Ad/Adwords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Facebook Business Manager/Ad Management Platform, Amazon Seller Central, MediaPlex/Mojo, DoubleClick (DFP), and Zedo