Ahmed Mamdoh Abd-Elazim
A Civil Engineer
Adress: Shebin Elqanater – Qalubia - Egypt
- Date of Birth: Nov. 15, 1994
- Nationality: Egyptian
- Sex: Male
- Military Status: Fulfilled
- Marital Status: Single
B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering, Shoubra Faculty of Engineering - Benha University.
- Last Year Grade: Excellent.
- General Grade: Very Good
- Graduation Project: Highways and Airports, (Design of free highway .and network of highways).
- Defining an alignment for the free highway.
- Designing super elevations for the horizontal curves on the free highway.
- Designing profile (longitudinal section) for the free highway.
- Defining the components (subassemblies) of the cross section of the free highway by drawing the Assembly.
- Defining a corridor for the free highway
- Showing the cross sections of the free highway and calculating the amounts of cut and fill.
- Calculating the thicknesses of the paving layers.
- Designing the interchange intersections for the free highway (there were Full clover leaf and Trumpet intersections).
- The same for the highways network but (Surface intersections).
-All project pdfs exist under request.
Courses and Trainings:
- Structural design course.
- Shop Drawing Course.
- Trainee as a construction site Engineer at General Nile Co. for Roads and Bridges from July 2016 to sep. 2016.
- Trainee as a construction site engineer at Redicon company From June 2017 to Nov. 2017.
- Worked as a construction buildings designer in a consulting Engineering office from July 2018 to sep.2018
- Worked in finishing works at Military Production CO. from October 2018 to Dec. 2018. Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint): Excellent. - Csi SAFE: Excellent. -
- Autocad Civil 3D: Excellent. - Photoshop: Good.
- Autocad: Excellent.
- Csi SAP: Excellent.
- Csi ETABS: Excellent.
- Organized, committed, dynamic and punctual work under pressure.
- Ability to work individually or as cooperative team member.
- Eager to Learn more and implement.
- Arabic: Mother Tongue. English: Very Good at both Speaking and Listening.