Memphis, TN *8138
Phone number: 763-***-****
Dunwoody College of Technology. Minneapolis, MN
• Graduated 2007
• Associates of Applied Science, Web Programming and Database Management.
• Application Design: Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, C#, Adobe Flash, and Python.
• Web Based Design: HTML, XML, PHP, ColdFusion, Jquery.
• Software: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MySQL, MariaDB
• Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX Saint Mary's University. Minneapolis, MN
• Graduated 2013
• Bachelors of Science, Computer Science and Information Systems CERTIFICATIONS
NextGen Connect (Mirth) Fundamentals Certified. 2017 EMPLOYMENT
Motors Management, Golden Valley, MN
Software Developer (May) 2019 - (Oct) 2019
• Developed ETL tools for converting CSV and TSV to import into Microsoft SQL for a future Data Warehouse implementation
• Built a new .Net Core web API to transfer data to a new Frontend Angular web app
• Designed the .Net API to use Active Directory to Authenticate the user via the frontend and authorize the user using JWT tokens request and access tokens.
• Added new features to the existing ASP.Net MVC applications
• Helped troubleshoot and fix issues with the older PHP web applications.
• Helped with SQL server slowdown troubleshooting and script management. Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). St. Louis Park, MN Software DEveloper - HL7 Interface 2014 - (May) 2019
• Develops, designs or refactors interface software to link the Company’s Radiology Information System to customer Electronic Health Records and Electronic Medical Records systems using the latest technologies and methodologies.
• Maintaining and supporting C# .net developed executables to create and structure messages to transfer to partner clinics or hospitals.These compiled executables are used to produce HL7 messages as well as controlling backend logic for what location procedure, or partner the HL7 messages were destined to go.
• Currently developing a RESTful API with C# .net core as an alternative to our current SQL workflow for sending messages via our system interfaces to cut down on direct calls to the database.
• Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and interfaces
• Provides management services for the design, implementation, and post-live validation of integration projects
• Actively develops, tests and implements interfaces through the use of interface programs such as Mirth Connect or Interfaceware.
• Provides support for previously developed interfaces to troubleshoot or provide an upgrade path for new releases of interfaced systems MP Integrated Solutions. Maple Lake, MN
Web Applications Developer 2012- 2014
• Maintain, and create detailed reports using Crystal Reports, and Microsoft.
• The IDE I used for development are Apple Xcode, Titanium Appcelerator, and Eclipses for prototyping Android and iOS applications, and netbeans for PHP web development.
• Designed and developed a time entry business app for widespread use. Using both CSS3 Jquery and PHP
• Developed Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to help Executives with data collecting, and business decision making.
Usfamily.net/Velocity Telephone Inc. Golden Valley, MN Technical Support Representative/Customer Service Representative: 2007- 2012
• Provide customer support and technical resolutions via phone and email.
• Configured client's Internet and dial up connecting equipment via phone, email, and remote access software.
• Identify and correct operational issues on client computer systems.
• Create and perform follow-up of new accounts using company software tools.
• Correct and assist clients with billing errors and complaints.
• Sales and installation of DSL and telephone service. MOCO: Minneapolis, MN
PHP Web Development Intern 2007
• Help develop and design client’s websites, and web applications.
• Utilized Selenium website testing applications in creating client’s website tests.
• Also utilized the Symfony PHP framework for AJAX web development. References upon request