BRIAN ONDITI KENYURI
Date of Birth: 1th NOV 1996
P.O Box2 50,Nairobi
An Education Professional with two years of experience in the teaching and examination sector. I wish to affirm my eligibility for consideration. My ultimate goal is to engage my leadership and training competencies to provide measurable growth and value to your school. I hope to achieve permanent employment in a dynamic and growth-seeking organization that fully appreciates and exploits my worth.
To use skills obtained in various levels of training to enhance quality production of work in adverse environment and ensure competency
Education for Life
To be a good Leader and in Conflict Management
To Empower Young People to be Vessels of Peacen intended goals.
• Multi-faceted, resourceful and innovative with new ideas
• A positive spirit with the ability to go above and beyond company expectations to meet varied and constant objectives
• A caring and friendly attitude with the ability to build good relationships with all staff and students.
• Ability to provide good organizational structure and execute successive work plans in training programs
Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
• Competent in establishing sound communication across different levels
2016-2019-Egerton university Njoro- Bachelor of Education Arts
2015-2016-MT Elgon View (computer Training)
2010-2014: ST ANNS OJWANDO (C+)
2001-2009: OYUGIS HIGHLANDS ACADEMY (B PLAIN)
(2015-2017): worked as a B.O.G teacher at Oyugis Secondary school.
(2017-2018): worked as a sales agent on Jumia.(part time)
(2018-2019): working with Google digital skills for Africa as an assessor (part time)17,000 kenyan shillings.
(2019-2020): present employment at Benjac's Steak House as a food service Assistant.
1. BOAZ ORWARU
OYUGIS HIGHLANDS ACADEMY.
P.O. Box P.O. Box – 40222 Oyugis, Kenya
2. ERICK ODWAR
3. EVERLYNE NGOZI
GOOGLE DIGITAL SKILLS