Senior Salesforce Administrator & Declarative developer having 6+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform handling 1600+ users globally across 8 business Unit, Certified Administrator with hands on experience in Sales and Service cloud, lightning implementation & Subject Matter expert for the On-going Salesforce CPQ Implementation. Good knowledge in all phases of SDLC including requirements gathering and analysis through Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Deployment, and Maintenance. TECH STACK
Technology Salesforce.com, Marketo & Eloqua
Applications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform app builder, Lightning Implementation, Salesforce CPQ, Docusign, PSA (FinancialForce) Database MySQL,SQL Server Access, SQL Server 2008 R2 Operating Systems MS Windows 7/10, XP/Vista.
Reporting Tools Apex Data Loader, Workbench
Agile software tools JIRA, Confluence
Associate manager - Salesforce & Marketo SS&C Advent Mumbai, India 2016- at present Company Information –
SS&C Advent, a business unit of SS&C Technologies, is helping over 4,300 investment firms in more than 50 countries—from established global institutions to small start-up practices—to grow their business and thrive. 1000 to 5000 employees globally, headquarters in SanFrancisco, CA Specialist in - Portfolio Accounting and Reporting, Trade Order Managment, Software-as-a-Service
(SAAS), Partnership Accounting, Client Relationship Managment, Revenue Managment, and Compliance.
Contributions and Success -
• Rollout the lightning implementation across 8 business units starting from Requirement analysis to Final delivery within 6 months.
• Currently acting as Subject Matter Expert and Salesforce Lead for the Salesforce CPQ for Sales and Sales Operations.
• In-depth knowledge in Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates in Salesforce CPQ.
• Good Understanding of the Data Model related to Salesforce CPQ (Quote to Order process)
& Salesforce Sales & Service cloud functionality.
• Assist in training and mentoring of Jr.Administrators and growing our global salesforce team. AJINKYA SHAHANE
Senior Salesforce Administrator
• Being the Part of a data governance team, implemented the Data classification pilot program which helped us to maintain Data integrity, remove unnecessary fields, reports, dashboards from the system. Helped us to identify the business owner, field visibility.
• We make sure to run the salesforce optimizer every after 6 months to follow the best practices in organization.
• Providing Support to 8 business units, handling 1600+ users, managing a team of 2. Handling additional products like Docusign, Marketo for Finance, sales and Marketing teams.
• Lightning implementation provided the excellent user interface which gives a seamless experience across all platforms, including desktop, tablet, and mobile to all the businesses.
• It also boosts the sales and support teams productivity by closing more deals with less turnaround time with the better reporting analytics.
• The Data governance and salesforce optimizer helped the administrators to follow the Salesforce best practices to maintain the data integrity and reduce the loading time and avoid the salesforce data governor limits and exceptions. Technologies: Lightning Design system, App Builder, Lightning components, Apex, Salesforce CPQ, Professional services automation (Financial Force), Data loader etc Salesforce Administrator & Eloqua Specialist Verdantis Technologies Mumbai, India 2013- 2016
Company Information –
Verdantis offers end-to-end automated, multilingual Master Data Management (MDM) and Master Data Governance (MDG) solutions for domains such as Material (or Item), Purchased Part and Product. It’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven automated solutions are used by more than 80 of the Fortune 500 to leverage internal resources to manage their master data better and help their business turn out a better bottom-line performance. 100 to 500 employees globally, headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey. Specialist in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Cleansing, Material Master Data Management, Data consolidation projects, ERP/MRP/EAM implementation / upgradation / Migration and Catalogue management
Contributions and Success –
• Administrator for Corporate website (www.verdantis.com) and blogs site
(http://blogs.verdantis.com/) developed in CMS tools such as Joomla and wordpress.
• Creating and managing complex Salesforce.com workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers, process builder, approval processes, flows etc.
• Participated in discoveries with key stakeholders to define functional requirements and use salesforce best business practices to implement the solution.
• Responsible for managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows, approval processes and other enhancement to CRM.
• Responsible for managing the development and production deployment of business solutions per prescribed project management methodologies.
• Responsible for maintaining the Users, User roles, security, profiles, User hierarchy, Dashboard & reports in support of salesforce functionality.
• Creation of responsive landing pages and emailer for lead generation in Eloqua tool.
• Lead Generation through company website with the Integration of Eloqua’s Cloud Connector
& progressive profiling and lead scoring model to understand lead life cycle.
• Actively Participating for generating leads from corporate website and blogs site, putting all tracking scripts across top visitors traffic channels with google analytics, PPC campaigns. My marketing research and technical support across all platform ( Eloqua, websites) helped to win the 3 customer deals.
• It helped the Sales & Marketing team understand the Complete lead lifecycle process clearly. They were started getting more qualified leads with strong pipeline in their sales buckets helped them to close more deals by 5% every quarter in 2015 & 2016. Technologies: Salesforce, Oracle Eloqua 10, Joomla, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google PPC,App Builder, Apex, Visual Force, Data loader. Junior Software Developer and CRM Administrator India Infoline Limited Mumbai, India 2012 – 2013
Company Information –
IIFL serves more than 4 million satisfied customers across various business segments and is continuously building on its strengths to deliver excellent service to its expanding customer base. IIFL’s well-entrenched network of 2,250 business locations in India has given the ability to expand and reach out to different segments of society. IIFL Holdings Ltd with a consolidated net-worth of INR 43.8 billion has a global presence with offices in London, New York, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore, and Mauritius. 10,000+ employees globally, headquarters in Mumbai, India. Specialist in Financing, Wealth and Asset management, Financial Advisory & Broking, Distribution, Institutional Equities, Realty & Property Advisory Services, Investment Banking, Mutual Funds, and Housing Finance.
Contributions and Success -
• Developed Integrated UCID (Unique Customer Identification Number) using WCF, Webservices and SSIS packages For all over 2200000 Customers of IIFL across Equity, Commodity, Gold loans, Commercial vehicle loans, healthcare and Housing Finance business
• In LMS, leads are coming from various sources such as zip dial, just dial, sms and website so, developed an application and link is provided to vendors i.e zip dial and just dial, where they send the leads on real time through http post to us which directly comes into our Database table which we inserts into CRmnext landing table, every after 5 mins through schedulers.
• Automate the user management, Updation & deletion of IIFL Employees in CRM Project
• handled Campaign management system, Branch management,Team management, Role management,Geography mapping, Pincode mapping, Escalation matrix etc In CRM project.
• Also worked into SQL reporting services Such as SSIS, SSRS for extracting reports of IIFL balance sheets of financial year.
Technologies: C#, VB.Net, Miscrosoft SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, SSIS tools EDUCATION
Master Degree in Computer Application Mumbai University Mumbai, India 2009 – 2012
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Mumbai University Mumbai, India 2006 – 2008
Certified Salesforce Administrator YEAR 2019
• Outstanding performer rating for 3 consecutive years (2017-2019) SS&C Advent
• Spot Goody for the excellent Salesforce Support and Website migrations (2015) Verdantis VISA Details & Conference Attended
• Attended Dream Force event held in SanFrancisco, United States CA, United States in 2019
• B1/B2 Visa Holder for United States Valid for 10 years till 2028.