Manasi Ravindra Subhedar
** ***** *******, *** ****, San Jose, CA firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/manasisubhedar Ph: 512-***-**** EDUCATION
Master of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.16/4
University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX (August 2018 to December 2019) Coursework: Cloud Computing, Analysis of Algorithms, Data Science, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Compilers. Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Aurangabad, MH, India (July 2011 to May 2015) WORK EXPERIENCE
Automation Associate, Oracle India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India. (Aug 2015 to Apr 2017)
● Automated test scripts execution on multiple Virtual Machines using R3/Jenkins software for PeopleSoft Tools, cutting daily execution time consumption by 70%.
● Developed new test scripts for automation utilizing Selenium WebDriver.
● Debugged and modified existing test cases using Java to accommodate and verify new release.
● Acted as debug coordinator with functional QA and Developers for multiple release.
● Diagnosed and monitored the progress of Bugs using tools like Bug Smart, ALM and Bug DB.
● Created documentation and workflows to keep track of bug execution history for FR scripts. Summer Intern, Wat-ere-source Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India (May 2014 to July 2014)
● Developed software to compare and collate government data on Water Resources for the last 70 years, resulting in easy and one stop access to the scattered data.
Computing racial bias toxicity of Tweets using Message Passing interface (MPI)
● Analyzed 100k+ tweets to compute racial bias toxicity using Structure & Content based models developed with Google API.
● Parallelized the process and achieved scalability using Python’s open MPI framework to run code on multiple cores which increased throughput, reducing processing time by more than 50%.
● Technology Used: AWS, BigData, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, MPI. Compiler Design for Decaf-19 tool
● Developed a front-end Lexical Analyzer to recognize Decaf tokens.
● Designed Syntax Analyzer to read Decaf source program and construct Abstract Syntax Tree.
● Implemented Semantic Analyzer to traverse the Parse tree and validate semantic rules.
● Developed back end compiler to generate code for SPIM simulator.
● Technology Used: BashScript, Java, Python.
Relationship between Weather and Crime
● Developed application to calculate crime rate based on external factors like time of the day, day of the week, weather etc.
● Displayed comparative trends of crime based on weather/temporal factors over last 30 years for City of Chicago.
● Forecasted future crime rates utilizing factual models in Python. Application for online clothes ordering
● Created dynamic app in Java to order clothes which run on only one server and multiple clients.
● Implemented architecture using sockets / RPCs / RMIs, processes, multithreading, synchronization. Design of College-wide Library Management System
● Designed a system for books in the library; which included sign in/sign up, email service, and barcode scanning feature.
● Built connectivity on JDBC ODBC server to link front end designed using Java and C# .net with database designed using SQL. TECHNICAL SKILLS
● Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, .Net, HTML, CSS, Linux
● Tools and Technologies: AWS, BigData, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, MPI, DBMS, Data Mining, Selenium (WebDriver), PTF, Xpath, Bug Smart, Bug DB, R3, Jenkins
● Database: MySQL, IDE, Eclipse, ALM