ERIC ALLEN MOORE
Email · firstname.lastname@example.org
To build a long term career in the management field and to grow and use my skills to the best way possible to grow the company.
DATES FROM DEC 2017 – TO DEC 2018
WAREHOUSE MANAGER, ATLAS VAN LINE LOS ANGELES CA
• Shuttling new trailers from regional manufacturers to headquarters.
• Loading and unloading shipments in the warehouse supply facility
• Maintained moving and cargo equipment inventory as well as service customers DATES FROM DEC 2017 – TO DEC 2018
MANAGER, JOJO HOUSE LOS ANGELES CA
• The House Manager is responsible for the observation and monitoring of residents of the sober living community. Communicate and enforce facility program rules in a firm, but fair, and professional manner.
• Facilitate house meetings and group activities.
• Address problem behaviors as needed through verbal de-escalation techniques.
• Maintain healthy and professional boundaries with patients and staff.
• Ensure that documentation is timely, consistent, clear, accurate and legible.
• Encourage patient to maintain Recovery post-discharge.
• May be required to provide for transportation of patients. DATES FROM JAN 2015 – TO DEC 2017
COUNSELOR, BRIGHTER BEGINNINGS
• Community Service Program Outreach and Community Engagement: Actively engage
• organizations/institutions i.e community leaders to develop partnerships for the purpose of increasing access to services. Identify opportunities to engage and represent at relevant community, regional and statewide councils, networks, and events consistent with the mission and vision.
• Program Development and Implementation: Responsible for the implementation and evaluation of intervention work (i.e. 24-hour hotline, non-residential counseling, healing groups) to ensure consistency with mission, goals and strategic plan. Co-design and develop alternative hotline/helpline services platform and healing models for survivors. Partner with agencies in the community.
• Provide regular monitoring, reviewing, reporting, evaluation and modification of programs in accordance with company’s mission and contractual obligations. DATES FROM DEC 2011 – TO DEC 2014
COUNSELOR, AT RISK YOUTH PROGRAM LOS ANGELES CA
Responsibilities included assisting in planning, organizing, and executing the at risk youth mentoring program. This included:
• Assisting with outreach and recruitment of youth mentors 2
• Assisting in planning and executing cultural immersion and career exploration field trips and programs
• Meeting with clients and mentors to assess program progress
• Regularly maintaining client portfolios, including client correspondence and data entry
• Assisting youth in college exploration, and applying for colleges and financial aid
• Driving clients on field trips and other outings I
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, LOS ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL 1981
• Excellent Communication
• Great Listener
• Self Motivated
• Love Life in other peoples happiness
Exercising, Golf, Boxing and Reading