Phenix City, AL *****
● To apply my Administrative skills, Clerical skills, legal knowledge and prior military skills to assist in your company needs.
● To help you achieve your objective by assisting in legal matters, administrative, and clerical matters in efforts to help your company remain successful or gain success.
Paralegal The Law Office
Jennifer Curry - Columbus, GA
2019 to Present
Conduct Legal research
● Interview clients
● Draft legal documents
● Answering phone lines
● Scheduling appointments and court dates
● Attend trials
68E Dental Assistant U.S
Army National Guard
2013 to 2014
Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
● Record treatment information in patient records.
● Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
● Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
● Assist dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies. HAS Central Alabama veterans' health care 2019
● Schedules appointments
● Research and understands healthcare laws
● Ensures that veterans receive the best treatment
● Managing staff
● Keeps medical records
● Coordinates with medical doctors, nurses, and healthcare providers to help with issues.
● Answers phone lines
Supply Specialist U.S Army Reserves
2001 to 2012
Receive, inspect, inventory, load/unload, store, issue and deliver supplies and equipment.
● Maintain automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
● Issues and receive small firearms. Secure and control weapons and ammunition in security areas.
● Schedule and perform preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons.
● Operate unit level computers.
Business Administration Strayer University
Bachelor's in legal studies in legal studies
Customer service, Multiple phone lines, Clerical, Schedule appointments, Secretarial Skills:
● Prioritizing: The ability to multitask
● Communication: Interview clients, conducting research, contacting clients, schedule appointments, and performing all secretarial duties once properly trained to do so.
● Critical thinking skills: The ability to analyze and evaluate any situation in a professional manner and make reasonable/ logical judgements.
● Researching skills: Investigate legal matters that consists of learning and analyzing case information.
● Technology skills: Knowledge of preparing spreadsheets, databases, type Memorandums, answer multiple phone lines, and perform any technology skills that the firm requires.
● Professionalism: Excellent work ethic skills and I conduct myself in a professional manner that will reflect on the firm.
● Organization/Flexibility: Organize files, classify/catalog, and categorize/organize anything that attorneys ask me to do.
● Customer service
● Multiple phone lines
● Schedule appointments
● Operating systems
● Software applications
● Computer skills