Academic Profile and Professional Achievements
Class X (C.B.S.E) 2011 SVM,Hasanpur 84%
Class XII (C.B.S.E.) 2013 Ggps,Bokaro 62%
B.Com (Hons) 2016 MMC,Patna University 51%
MBA (Marketing) 2018 PIBM,Pune University 60%
Work Experience OYO Events May 2019-Present
Position Held - Event Manager
- Managing strong internal team relationships
-Supported ground sales team in generating and handling events related queries/leads
-Coordinate With ground sales team to grow OYO Events Business.
- Handled queries of weddings, corporate trainings, meetings
- Handled vendors like: food, décor, photography etc
- Onboarded various EMCs with OYO
Other Work - Being part of various events
- Coordinated with venue managers for successful events Work
Fab Hotels June2018-May2019
Position Held Assistant Manager
-Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current clients.
-Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend client base
-Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc
- Added big clients like CRISIL,KIRLOSKAR,
- Achieved targets of RNs on monthly basis.
- Handled and Responsible for key accounts like –TCS, TECH MAHINDRA and retained inactive clients
- Handled 20 Key Accounts at a time.
- Analyze different ways to optimize merchant revenue Other work -Co-ordinated with the finance, sales and tech teams for BTC
-Performed blitz drives for the company
Pantaloons, S B road May 17- July 17
Position Held Marketing Intern
- Worked on CSD(customerservicedesk)asamarketing intern to minimize customerqueries in the initial weeks.
- Organized events on special occasions
- Scrutinized and practised sales procedure.
Big Baazar Dec16-Jan17
-Interacted with customer and cleared their queries.
- Responsible for kids department
- segregation of products as part of this project under guidance of our Mentor. Positions of Responsibility
- Event Organised during College Fest (Glory2017)
Visited companies to meet the concerned person for extending corporate relations with the institute. Extracurricular Activities
- Volunteer for college Fest (Glory2017)
- Social Work
Part of Joy of giving week and responsible for Blood camps, Conducting interactive activities with kids. Hobbies and Interests