An experienced and capable electrical Journeyman with thirteen years of experience in residential, commercial, and industrial fields. Skilled troubleshooter, adept at reading plans and translating theory to actuality. Efficient and detail-oriented. Persistent, with an outstanding ability to learn quickly what is required and get the job done accurately and thoroughly. Experienced in 120/208/277/480/4160, DC power, motors, drives, Simplex fire alarms, generators, automatic transfer switches, PLC installs, piping, trim-out, wire pulls, rough-ins, and preventative maintenance. Experienced with mini excavator, skid steer, backhoe, ditch witch, auger, front end loader, sky track, scissor lifts, boom trucks, JLG equipment, and Genie equipment. Personable and reliable, with an excellent work ethic. A good team worker, able to communicate effectively with diverse customer and coworker base. RECENT EXPERIENCE
September 2019-Present. 1st Year Electrical Instructor, Fulmer Electrical School, Cabot, AR
● Instructor for 1st year Apprentice Electricians
February 2019-October 2019. Journeyman Electrician, Foreman, Brownlee Electric, Redfield, AR
● Commercial projects, multi-dwelling
● Supervise 3 man crews.
● Commercial, new construction.
● Equipment operation, layouts, blueprints, rough to trim, 120-480 August 2018-January 2019. Journeyman Electrician, Foreman, Centech Electric, Conway, AR
● Commercial projects, light industrial
● Supervise 2 man crews.
● Commercial, new construction, remodel, and retrofits.
● Equipment operation, layouts, blueprints, rough to trim, 120-480 February 2018-July 2018. Journeyman Electrician, Foreman, Cowling Electric, Little Rock, AR
● Commercial projects, retail/restaurants.
● Supervise 4-5 man crews.
● Layouts, blueprints, training, inventory, quality control, instrumentation, 120-480.
● Equipment Operator
July 2014-Jan 2018. Journeyman Electrician, Foreman, Elliott Electric, INC, Benton, AR
● Ran multi-dwelling projects in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Tennessee.
● 120-336 unit projects, underground through C.O.
● Maintained equipment, established networks with other contractors, ensure quality control.
● Supervise multiple 5-16 man crews.
Jan 2014-July 2014. Journeyman Electrician, Foreman, Julian Contractors, Heber Springs, AR
● Industrial lighting retro-fits, PLC/VFD installations.
● Conduit installation, wire pull, terminating devices, VFD’s, motors, voltage from 120/277/480. 5 hps-300 hps motors.
● In charge of ordering material for bid placement. March 2013-Jan 2014. Journeyman Electrician, Gigerich Electric, Hot Springs, AR
● Ran EMT conduit, wire pulls, trough builds, terminated panels and gears. EDUCATION And LICENSES
2011 Arkansas Electrician Journeyman License
2014 Oklahoma Electrician License
2017 Colorado Electrician License
2011 Completed AGC Electrical Apprentice School, North Little Rock, Arkansas 1994 Graduated Sea Breeze High, Daytona Beach, Florida REFERENCES
Jody Tillery Owner, Southern HVAC, 870-***-****
Helen Heird Owner, Heird Electric, 870-***-****