BUSOLA TEMITOPE ALAIYEGBAMI
Dedicated professional experienced in developing and expansion of market share. Monitored and analyzed online data and developed insights to enhance marketing initiatives. A motivated professional that measures success by revenue increase and a growing bottom line. Committed to excellence, to consistently deliver superior results, thus become a motivation to colleagues and an asset to my employer. SKILLS
• Broadcasting Sound& Scheduling Software User: Natural Log, Aquira Software, Auto-plus, Adobe Audition.
• Accounting Software: Sage 50
• Toyota EPC User (spare parts online catalogue for Toyota)
• Social Media Tools: Canvas, Snip.ly, MailChimp
• Vendor & Client relations management
• Contract Negotiation and Compliance
• Computer Proficient in Microsoft products: Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral & writing Communication with organization skills
• Research & strategic sourcing skills
• Team Management
WORK HISTORY (ACHIEVEMENTS)
Head of Operations &Business Development, Amolexis Nigeria. -November 2017- October 2019
• Managed planning, development and implementation of targeted marketing strategies for the company.
• Coordinated the smooth running and setting up of the company’s business operations in Nigeria by taking responsibility of; the opening of their Bank Account, securing their export license, setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
• Ideated, executed and oversaw the planning and development of social content across current and upcoming platforms.
• Targeted strategic Agri-tech events that grew our intellectual and financial partnership in the Uk.
• Coordinated and executed the development, delivery/ presentation of client proposals.
• Research for online content that is informative and appealing for brand awareness for potential investors.
• Managed client relationships and developed new client leads through email marketing.
• Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
• Problem Solving Skills: Ability to use social media Advertising tools for; Email Marketing, Lead Generation and Content Marketing, to come up with a strategy for a B2B company to solve their marketing challenges.
• Communication Skills: Competent in conveying information through presentations and proposals to suit different audience.
• Networking- Established connections with high level executives at the Business Networking event organized for Theresa May’s visit in Nigeria
• Achievement: Created online content that drew the attention of an investor in the Agritech field from Netherland.
Head of Administration& Account, Esckoe Motors Ltd, Ajah Lagos (Toyota Auto workshop). October 2016 – October 2017
• Oversaw and administered the day-to-day activities of the office, by providing assistance and support in problem-solving, project planning, management and execution of stated goals and objectives. Developed and ensured H.S.C policies are in compliance with policy provisions and standards, which ensured productive and efficient office operations.
• Responsible for developing and executing the marketing plan and brand strategy.
• Performed research on new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
• Oversaw the operation of the office accounts, and plan and monitor expenditures; as appropriate. Handled meetings, account management of the car fleet of Etisalat and Seplat oil
(Telecom & Oil company).
• Negotiating Skills; pricing with vendors regarding wholesale billing and marketing procedures.
• Established and maintained a highly effective filling system.
• Oversaw inventory, distribution of goods. Created requisition and purchase order for accountability and facilitated prompt liquidation.
• Achievement: Established new deals with insurance through the refurbishing and selling of Toyota/Lexus accident cars from insurance companies. Content &Business Developer, Niche Carvers -Ikeja, Lagos. July 2016- September 2016
• Developed social media strategies for Old Mutual insurance
• Created business development ideas to achieve marketing targets. Business Development Executive (Digital Media) Steam& Globe Broadcasting
(Cool/Wazobia/Info Fm) Victoria Island, Lagos. April 2016- June 2016
• Developed and implemented new marketing and sales plan that defined the department’s strategy for the next Six months.
• Created content by; merging existing radio shows synopsis with aligned brands.
• Prepared minutes of debt status meetings and sent weekly reports of marketing activities in excel.
• Drew up an MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) and negotiated hospitality, entertainment and spa barter deals for TV station Wazobia max and CWI (Cool /Wazobia/ Info) radio.
• Achievement: Started and created a new source of revenue in the digital marketing department. Built a new database of digital agencies and converted some to cash clients. Sales Officer Steam& Globe Broadcasting Lagos. (Cool/Wazobia/Info Fm)) February 2016- April 2016
• Made use of MPS (Media Planning Service) from the research department to help inform clients decisions on the best time belt to advertise, based on highest peak period and client’s budget.
• The major use of Email marketing to reach potential clients and advice on how best to publicize their products or services on our platforms. Scheduling Officer (Advert Coordinator) Steam& Globe Broadcasting Lagos.
(Cool/Wazobia/Info Fm/ Lagos.) March 2010- February 2016
• Prepared detailed advert log announcements and jingles for broadcast in our automated advert software (Natural Log/ Aquira), and ensured they complied with NBC regulations
(National Broadcasting Commission).
• Liaised with other departments, including finance and marketing, to ensure operations budgets and proper advertisements meet department goals and attract clients. Also dealt with billing discrepancies and other advertiser billing issues with accounting department.
• Posted daily graphics and content campaigns online, scrutinized media orders scheduled and approved jobs to run Live on Air.
• Posted daily graphics and content campaigns online, scrutinized media orders scheduled and approved jobs to run Live on Air. Coordinated with the engineering and production staff to ensure the desired programming is aired as scheduled.
• Worked directly with Marketers and Presenters on best time belt for programs to run.
• Achievement: Successfully trained new staffs in all office systems and database, policies, and procedures, while focusing on minimizing errors and generating superior results. Assistant Lecturer, Omsk state Agrarian University (&Lingual Centre) Omsk State, Russia. October 2009-January 2010
• Coordinated a three-month student program in English vocabulary & pronunciation. Supported students across the curriculum, with a focus on English reading and writing.
• Responsible for Improving the usage of English amongst non-English speakers by making English a major form of instruction.
• Increased enrollment of students in the Language centre by Initiating and facilitating classroom discussion.
• Managed multi-aged group, on team-building, and leadership skills. Planned, prepared, and researched lessons on daily work materials.
Bachelor of Art in English and Literature University of Lagos 2003-2007 University Project: “Literary Depiction of Contemporary Nigerian Political Problems”. A Study of; Chinua Achebe’s “Anthills of the Savannah” and Helon Habila’s “Waiting for An Angel.” Saint Monica Secondary School Senior School Leaving Certificate November 1995- 2001 CERTIFICATIONS
Digital Marketing Skill Certified as a Professional Digital Marketer Digital Marketing Skills Digital Marketing Professional Certified Digital July 2017 – August 2017.
University of London (Virtual Class) Brand Management; Aligning Business, Brand Behavior October–November 2015.
EXTRA CURRICULAR /VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITIES
Event Coordination REVERA Retirement Living, EDMONTON, CANADA Nov 2019- Till Date Vice President External Relations AIESEC LAGOS 2006 Built the public image of the organization. Organized In-House training by Alumni’s, maintain and grow the Alumni database. Organizing Committee Team; Media AIESEC LAGOS 2005 Achieved the publicizing of a National Youth Conference, through; Print, TV and social media. Received an award for Best team member.
Organizing Committee President; Recruitment AIESEC LAGOS 2004 Organized recruitment for new members.
REFERENCE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST