Thayyil House PO Civil Station,Talap
Kannur, Kerala, India-670002
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Job Title : Application Engineer (Feb 2016 to July 2017) Company: Leminar Air Conditioning Co.WLL Location: Doha, Qatar
Responsibilities & Duties
• Actively engages with customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely quality solutions.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Drives sales by having maintaining current knowledge of all portfolio offerings and leverage technical knowledge to provide value propositions to the customer and drive sales
• Drives sales by identifying related products or add on extensions needs and making customers aware of product promotions and adding lines to parts orders.
• Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and company adherence to policies.
• Enter all orders as quotes
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
• Completes cycle counts
• Estimate the cost for the requirement.
• Negotiate with the customers.
• Vertical Riser calculation & Design in AutoCAD.
• Handle technical queries and assist sales staff for the technical meetings.
• Prepare technical submittal.
• Assist sales in submittal comments raised by the consultants on the technical staff.
• Learn about the working and operation of Chiller, Compressor, AHU, FAHU, Fan/Ventilation fan and other AC machines.
• Submission of KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to the management on monthly basis. 2. Job Title : Assistant Manager (June 2018 to January 2019) Company: Vehar (VCS-IIMK)
Location: Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK), Kerala, India Responsibilities & Duties
• Efficient management of the Mess which caters breakfast, lunch and dinner for up to 1000 members.
• Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre- budgeted targets.
• Ensure all food is prepared to a high standard as per service level agreement, Company policy and current legislation.
• Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the IIMK.
• Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
• Develop positive working relationship with students and IIMK staffs.
• Respond to students and IIMK staffs inquiries in accurate and timely manner.
• Coordinate and manage mess operations to assure quality services.
• Attend meetings with IIMK admin to discuss about services and issues.
• Oversee food preparation, transportation and set-up activities.
• Adhere to sanitation and safety standards.
• Control accounts department.
Name of the Institution Board /
Name of the
year of passing
Saveetha School of
Tamil Nadu, India
June 2015 80%
Rani Public School,
Vadakara, Calicut, India
CBSE AISSCE June 2011 58%
Sree Narayana Vidya
Mandir Senior Secondary
School, Kannur, Kerala,
CBSE AISSE June 2009 65%
• Second runner-up in Relay Organized by Dyarco (Sponsor Company, Qatar) on Qatar National sports day (2017)
• Promotional Award by IET YPS Chennai Chapter (2014)
• Promotional Award by IET YPS Chennai Chapter (2013)
• Participated in NASA’s Fourth Annual Lunabotics Mining Competition (Florida, USA).
• Second runner-up in Inter School Cartooning.
B.E ACADEMIC PROJECT:
• 2011-2012: Automatic Traffic Signal System using Ultrasonic sensor
• 2013 : Solar Wheel Chair.
• 2014 : Solar Power Drill. • 2015 : Design and analysis of Domex material container.
AREA OF INTEREST:
Catia Design, Solid Works design, Oil and refinery, Human Resource, Technical Sales. LINGUISTIC SKILLS:
Malayalam : Native
English : Fluent
Hindi : Fluent
Tamil : Conversational
CAESAR II, Ansys, Auto CAD, Solid Works, Catia, Microsoft Office. CO- CURRICULAR AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Published Scopus journal in IJAER.
• Organized National Event Le-Incasso’13 & 14.
• Participated in the Virtual BAJA SAEINDIA 2014.
• Participated in Wheatstone lecture organized by IET.
• Attended the workshop on Mobile Application Development & Interaction Engineering.
• Volunteer in IET Job Fair 2013.
• Participated in the seminar on Positive Thinking and Life Time Achievement.
• Participated in IET Energy Lecture.
• Organized Symposium.
• Organized workshop on Mobile Application Development & Interaction Engineering.
• Volunteer for IEEE National Conference.
• Participated in Robotic workshop.
• Participated in the workshop on Trouble Shooting of Consumer Appliances.
• Voluntary Blood Donation for saving life.
• Volunteer for IET Energy Lecture.
• Attended In-plant training in Indus Motors (Maruti Suzuki).
• Participated in the seminar on Interaction with Next Generation Engineers.
• Participated in the paper presentation on Trends in Automobile.
• Participated in the workshop on Cyber Security & Malware Analysis (Level 1).
• Voluntary web casting of polling booths in Lok Sabha Elections 2014. PERSONAL DETAILS:
DOB : 04
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Number : K8882822
Expiry : 19
Expiry : 29
Type : R B1/B2 : Business/Tourist
I pledge and pronounce that all the above information is true to best of my knowledge and belief. Yours faithfully