Summary: Compassionate reliable Nurse aide with 15 years of experience. Providing exceptional care in diverse settings including home care, rehabilitation and long-term care. Supportive to residents' rights treating residents with dignity and respect.
Medilodge Of Montrose
Jan 2016- present
● Answer residents' call lights to determine residents' needs.
● Assist residents with toileting and transfers to and from wheelchair.
● Assist with personal, catheter as well as post-mortem care.
● Observe intake and record outputs, collect and record vital signs
● Reposition residents every 2 hours.
● Maintain a clean and safe environment.
● Document and report observations of the residents' skin, behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses,
● Gather information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about the resident condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities.
● Review residents' dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure comfort and safety during meal and snack intake.
Tendercare Home Health Care
Oct 2013-June 2018
● Medication reminder and intake observer
● Provided assistance with personal and catheter post mortem care.
● Observed and maintained records of patient care, skin care and behavior concerns then reported to the supervisor and case manager,
● Provided transfer assistance with Hoyer lifts and transfer boards, moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or vehicles.
● Provided light housekeeping by dusting, disinfecting the kitchen, bathroom as well as washed dried and stored laundry.
● Prepared and served meals to the patient according to prescribed diets.
● Accompanied patients to doctors' offices and on shopping trips providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.