Syed Muhammad Daud
Address: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Cell: (056-*******, Email: email@example.com, Iqama #247-***-**** Assets Management Expertise, Strong Accounting Knowledge, ACCA Affiliate Professional - Audit & Accounts Management
I am an ACCA Affiliate with 2+ years of work experience within the audit and accounts field. I have worked as an Assistant Internal Auditor at renowned multinational audit firm in Pakistan. I have an excellent understanding of the audit process, audit planning, accounting process, account management, financial operations, planning, reporting and coordination. I also have strong qualifications in Audit & Accounting with the ability to lead complex projects. Professional traits include; project management, analytical skills, time management, problem-solving, decision-making, communication and strong work ethics. Skills & Vocational Strengths
Internal/External Audits I Assets Management I Account Receivable I Account Payable I Payroll Expense Analysis I Account Reconciliation I Financial Statements I Financial Planning I IFRS I IAS I Financial Analysis I Financial Operations I Financial Reporting I Compliance I Project Management I Accounting Operations I Leadership Skills I Presentation Skills I Negotiation Skills I Analytical Skills I Team Management I MS Office Suite I TALLY ERP9 I Adaptability I Strong Work Ethic I Coordination I Communication
Position Organization Tenure
- Assistant Internal Auditor Parker Randall International - A.J.S. Dec 2016 – Jun 2017
- Audit Associate Shoaib Saleem Dar & Co (Chartered Accountants) Sep 2018 – Jun 2019
- Accounts Assistant Koh-i-Noor Hi Tech (Pvt) Ltd. Sep 2017 – Aug 2018 Employment Profile
Parker Randall - A.J.S. Assistant Internal Auditor Key Contributions & Achievements Dec 2016– Jun 2017
Contributed to the improvement of client`s overall business performance during the secondment.
Involved in managing and reviewing working capital through regular discussion with sales and procurment departments.
Assisted client in increasing the business cash flow by approx PKR 6 million by suggesting solutions in several areas.
Effectively highlighted issues of client`s pricing strategies and outstanding invoices.
Ensured total compliance with regulatory guidelines and internationally accepted auditing standards
Participated in meetings with different departments in order to update audit findings and improve on the audit process.
Evaluated the efficacy of risk management procedures that were embeded in client procesess and systems.
Protecting against fraud and theft of the organization's assets via adherence to SOP of the business.
Ensuring that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
Making recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes to Head internal auditor. Shoaib Saleem Dar & Co (Chartered Accountants) Audit Associate Key Contributions & Achievements Sep 2018 – Jun 2019
Participated in pre-engagment audit meetings and worked with senior auditors in understanding client nature and riskiness. 2
Reported and discussed systematic errors or fraud and money laundering indicators to seniors during course of audit.
Analyze large populations of audit-relevant data to present a fuller picture of activities and identify the risks that matter.
Ensured completion of the audit within the stipulated time.
Thoroughly checked all relevant financial records to ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with.
Provide support to the audit team in preparation for the discussion draft of the audit report.
Audited financial statements and assessed accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
Inspected internal systems and controls and assessed risk management tactics.
Investigated and highlighted specific issues as assigned by the supervisor. Koh-i-Noor Hi Tech (Pvt) Ltd. Accounts Assistant
Key Contributions & Achievements Sep 2017 – Aug 2018
Prepared financial documents such as invoices, bills and account payable and receivable.
Reviewing system reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source.
Performed monthly Bank reconciliation via ERP and highlighted areas of concern for the senior finance team in aiding Budget and forecasting.
Assisted finance department and senior accounting staff members with various task including preparing budgets,records and statements.
Reviewed and filed payroll documents.
Prepared monthly management accounts and reported it to accounts manager for day to day and short term decision making of the business.
Ensure total compliance of financial records with regulatory guidelines and IFRS. Coordinated with external and internal auditor whenever it was necessary.
• Accounting and Finance — Strong understanding of Accounting & Finance principles and practices, the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Customer Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Critical Thinking — Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Judgment and Decision Making — Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Time Management — Manage one's own time and the time of others.
• Attention to Detail — Careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks. Academics & Credentials
• ACCA Qualified- (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), UK 2019
• CIMA in progress (Management level) – (Chartered Institute of Management Accountant),UK 2020
• Intermediate in Pre. Engineering - The Quaid-e-Azam Group of Schools and Colleges KPK 2009 Professional Certifications
• PIPFA Qualified - Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA) 2014
• Corporate Governance - Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA) 2014