SARAN S A
Seeking a challenging position that gives me an opportunity to prove my creativity and combine my skills and talents with my immense desire for knowledge and experience, and thereby to equip myself as good competitor by utilizing the resource to the full extend and become an asset to the organization. Professional Experience
Role Company name Date
Instrumentation Apprentice Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd,
(A Govt Of India Enterprise)
Sept 2018- Sept2019
Programming, Maintenance and calibration of RTD sensor Temperature indicator/controller, Weighing Machine Load cell with indicator.
Maintenance and regular checking of various Flow meters and Control Valves.
Updating daily breakdown data’s and responsible for maintaining the checklists and Maintenance of all Signage boards
Recording the data’s of all Energy meter readings on log notes daily.
Involved in Controlling and operating of Spray Dryer plant.
Implementing PTW/LOTO system at plant when required.
To co-ordinate with contractor for execution, erection & commissioning.
Daily maintenance of complaints registers and stock register, PTW maintenance.
Daily Monitoring and recording solar panel power consumption and also check working status of each inverter.
Co-ordinate with AMC vender for calibrating, testing and servicing flow, pressure and temperature indicators
Topic: Automatic System Engineer (3months)
PLC Programming Allen-Bradley, Siemens, ABB, Schneider Electric, Delta, Mitsubishi, Keyence, GE Fanuc, Omron
SCADA Programming Wonder ware, Siemens
HMI Programming Allen-Bradley, Delta
Servo Programming Delta
PAC Programming Allen-Bradley
VFD Rockwell Automation, Delta
Control Panel Wiring
Name of institution
B.E- Electronics &
Nandha Engineering College(Autonomus),
• Presented a paper in International Conference on Recent Innovation in Engineering, Technology and Management (ICRIETM-2018) on “IOT Based Water Pumping System For Agriculture Using PIC Microcontroller” at Nandha Engineering College on 23 rd
• Presented a project on “Electronic Energy Meter Controller” at Karpagam college of engineering, Coimbatore on 3
• Participated in a workshop on “Internet for things” conducted by Indian Society for Technical Education at Nandha Engineering College, erode on 1 st
• Participated in a National level workshop on “Industrial Automation Using PLC” at Karpagam College of engineering, Coimbatore on 22
• NCC cadet with ‘A’ Certificate exam held in 2010-2011
• Member of Indian Society for Technical Engineers (ISTE)
• Participated in Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp under “NSTEDB”, on 20 th
• Secretary of E&I department at Nandha Engineering College Personal Details
Date of Birth and age : 29.05.1997 & 23years
Gender : Male
Height : 176cm
Weight : 75kg
Parents name : Mr. G.Ajith Kumar (late) & Mrs. A.Sree Latha Address : 73/1a, Jkk sundaram nagar, komarapalayam, Namakkal district, Tamilnadu. 638183
Birth place : Nagercoil, Kanyakumari (TN)
Languages Known : Tamil & English (read, write, speak), Malayalam (speak)
I hereby declare that the above mentioned particulars and details are true and correct to the best Of my knowledge and belief. If you give chance to serve your organization, I assure that I will prove my Sincerity in the work.