DANIEL B. DOUGLAS
Enthusiastic, creative Graphic Designer / Marketing Professional with proven strengths in creativity, collaboration, and embracing constructive feedback to transform a project. Implement innovative, engaging designs that consistently communicate the luxury and quality of products. Deliver high-quality work within tight schedules and deadlines while taking a meticulous approach to detail in all designs.
A demonstrated command of design principles and design tools.
Technical Skills / Software Knowledge
• Adobe Creative Suite CC, Sketch, Keynote, and Microsoft Office 365
Toll Brothers, Inc., Americas’ Luxury Homebuilder, Horsham, PA 2003 to 2018 Graphic Designer
Collaborated with Marketing Managers around the country, providing marketing materials. Partnered with in-house advertising department to design new creative advertising. Implemented design guidelines across many design tactics with a focus on templated production efforts. Protected the brand through consistent design, whether it’s Toll Brothers branding or the branding of one of 300+ active communities with a heavy
production focus. Collaborated with other designers to create holistic experiences across all touchpoints for a project.
• Streamlined annual sales event design and production schedule to meet tight deadline on a quarterly basis.
• Conducted research of DAM System to catalog all Toll Brothers images and artwork.
• Worked with web department to transition old banner files to new SIZMEK format.
McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Fort Washington, PA 1997 to 2002 Graphic Designer / Printing Representative
Teamed with marketing managers on varied design projects including: Sales aides, in-ad coupons, promotional material, posters, banners, POP displays, tent cards, dispensers and labels. Managed layout and design of a sales aid standard used company-wide for all packaging. Provided design pricing, prepared files for printing and maintained pharmaceutical packaging library.
• Worked closely with marketing managers to implement product designs and facilitate printed materials based on McNeil brand standards.
• Was instrumental in providing cost savings for McNeil Consumer Healthcare while also increasing production for Baum printing
• Burlington Stores: Freelance: Signage, Emails, Social Media
• Dorman: Manager of Packaging Graphics, Card Production Supervisor, Evening Production Supervisor, Graphic Artist, and Freelance Artist
• McCaslin / Stewart Advertising: Art Director
• Silberman Whitebrow Dolan Inc.: Assistant Art Director
THE ART INSTITUTE OF PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia, PA
Associate Degree of Specialized Technology
MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY - Millersville, PA
Design and Liberal Arts Courses