AISHWARYA VILAS MHADGUT
+1-929-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/aishwarya-0895
Mechanical Engineer from New York University seeking full-time job opportunities in 2020 for Entry Level Mechanical Engineer/ HVAC Engineer/ Estimator / Assistant Project Manager positions. Internship experience as an engineering Intern at ASP, (New Jersey). Member of Organizations: American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
[Appearing for E.I.T (FE EXAM): June 2020]
New York University, Tandon School of Engineering May 2020 (Expected) Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (CGPA: 3.6 / 4.0) Coursework: Design of HVAC Systems; Thermodynamics of HVAC System; Heat Transfer of HVAC System; Thermal Engineering; Solid Mechanics; Applied Mathematics; Linear Control Theory & Design; Energy Policies. University of Mumbai, Datta Meghe College of Engineering August 2012 – May 2016 Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (CGPA: 3.6 / 4.0) Coursework: CAD/CAM/CAE; Cryogenics; Design of Mechanical Systems; Engineering Mechanics; Finite Element Analysis; Operations Research; Mechanical Vibrations, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning; Production Planning & Control. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Software : AutoCAD (2D & 3D Modelling), SolidWorks, Revit, Fusion 360, SolarEdge, Trace 700, MatLab, UltiMaker, GrabCAD, MS Office.
Safety License: OSHA 30
NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital, Manhattan, NY August 2019 - Present Research Assistant
● Responsible for assisting in designing prosthetic knee structures, 3-D printing, experiment trials, preparing detailed reports, maintaining inventory and placing orders for required materials at Dr. Walker’s Laboratory. Advanced Solar Products, Flemington, NJ June2019 - August 2019 Project Management Intern
● Reviewed all aspects of project design, engineering drawings, EPC contract requirements.
● Co-ordinated with utility service providers and worked with the financial cost-tracking sheet on a regular basis.
● Assisted field staff with safety compliance and updated the AutoCAD drawings as per As-Built conditions.
● Assisted in preparing O&M manual and other closeout documents. Drager Medical & Safety, MH, India October 2017 - July 2018 Trainee CAD Engineer
● Developed AutoCAD blueprints of Medical fittings for world’s leading medical and safety equipment manufacturer.
● Prepared technical proposals, modified and reviewed drawings and documents as per customer requirements.
● Created As-built drawings after coordination on AutoCAD with the on-field team of engineers. Gajanan Engineering Works, MH, India February 2017 - August 2017 Design Engineer
● Designed and created assembly drawings, bill of materials and detailed drawings for automotive parts.
● Contributed to new product development as part of Multidisciplinary team of senior engineers. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Analysis of Combined Water Chillers (Centrifugal & Absorption Machines in Series) February 2019 - May 2019
● Components and thermodynamic processes of the Aqua-Ammonia absorption refrigeration system were studied.
● Components and thermodynamic processes of the Lithium-Bromide refrigeration system were studied.
● Manual calculations were done to design the system for specific requirements. HVAC System Design for a Residential Building August 2018 - November 2018
● Calculated total heating and cooling load of the building on Trace 700 and chose boiler and cooling tower as per loads.
● Selected water source heat pump (WSHP) as per the room’s load to build a waterside distribution system.
● Devised piping scheme for the whole building using CAD and created HVAC sequence of operation of this project
● Selected Heat Exchangers, Expansion Tank and Feed Water Pump for required Pump head, flow, and efficiency.
● Planned air system and VAV (variable air volume) duct system for a cellar floor (Recreational room) for a building.