Pearl, MS *****
Service-driven professional with a broad skill set in customer service (in-house/outside), team communications, conflict resolution along with analytical, administrative, and project management qualities. I was involved with the banking industry for 6 years. (1992-1998) Within that time, I was in the head teller role for two years; supervising the teller line, distributing money to other branches, working the teller line as needed.
I previously supported the Internal Communications team with emphasis on Project Management along with serving in an administrative role for the VP of Investor Relations which consisted of working with Executive Management along with conferencing, earnings and dividend detail. In addition, I have represented in an analytical role in which unexplained trends were researched, explained and noted to upper management along with managing complex orders between key departments for ultimate customer satisfaction. In doing so, I have excellent communication and organizational skills along with multi task capabilities. I have mastered all the associated software and programs needed for each area of business that I have been privileged to be a part of. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
PioneerRx - Shreveport, LA
February 2019 to Present
I coordinate pharmaceutical software installs. With that, I am in contact with outside vendors daily. In addition, I reach out to several in house teams for each install. I currently maintain over one hundred accounts, updating, placing calls and scheduling. I am the main contact to my pharmacies until the install is complete and they are live on our system. We work extensively throughout each process to be sure the install is seamless.
I also work directly with the installers to assist in any way needed to speed up an install and assist to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Time management is a must along with analyzing each account to ensure the best quality assurance possible.
CenturyLink - Internal Communications - Monroe, LA 2018 to 2019
• Built a high-level plan for the day to day tactics in relation to the Culture project
• Calendering to be sure all moving parts are on track and all gaps are closed
• Head up, attend, and capture notes for the weekly Culture Comms (VP and below) meeting
• Report weekly Culture metrics to our team including VP and below • Coordinate short stories from various sources to send through our various channels
• Assist in compiling the monthly Culture packages and ensuring they are sent out to the appropriate workforces
• Coupling with HR along with the Master Champion on strategizing new processes and vision Administrative Assistant III to VP of Investor Relations CenturyLink - Monroe, LA
2017 to 2018
• Scheduled meetings, arrange meetings/conferences and travel itineraries. Coordinated travel for IR and appropriate Executive Management.
• Maintained a high-level of discretion in dealing with confidential information.
• Worked with detailed/confidential information regarding the Quarter Earnings Release/Dividend Information/Conferences.
• Answered multi-line telephone, screen and direct calls and messages.
• Reviewed, researched, filed and organized materials
• Assisted shareholders with various questions providing high-level company information
• Acquired knowledge of third party computer programs along with maintaining a good relationship with service providers.
• Prepared and maintained a wide variety of word processing, spreadsheets and Power Point documents for the department.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills along with a positive attitude when facing challenging situations. Ex: stockholder inquiries
• Successfully built rapport and credibility with the Executive team and their assistants. Service Delivery Representative II/Project Management CenturyLink - Monroe, LA
2014 to 2017
• Coordinate order processing by providing provisioning support and dispute management from order entry through to delivery and billing which also includes customer turn up, testing and installation which would include working closely with Sales, Provisioning, Billing along with Operations.
• Respond to Sales Team inquiries to order service for CenturyLink customers, assist with obtaining necessary information to complete the order, and create a sales order within our systems.
• Gather and validate contractual pricing information. Also, validate other key customer information prior to keying the order into the order entry system. Specialist II/III
CenturyLink - Monroe, LA
2002 to 2014
• Met bill cycle deadlines through updating the billing system with detailed information that relates to each specific customer. (Various detail included per account)
• Reported metrics from multiple sources to upper management
• SOX Coordinator for the CAB department on all levels/working with inside and outside auditors.
• A part of the conversion team for CTL/Embarq
CenturyLink - Monroe, LA
1998 to 2002
• Worked in all aspects of AR Billing
• Provided customer service for billing issues along with involvement with all Billing releases
• Set up all users, company wide, in the AR Billing systems and maintained/reported all issues to higher levels of management
Louisiana Delta Community College - Delta, LA
• Organizational Development (10+ years)
• RETAIL SALES (6 years)
• DATA ANALYSIS (10+ years)
• DATA ENTRY (10+ years)
• Administrative Assistant (2 years)
• Telecommunications (10+ years)
• CUSTOMER SERVICE (10+ years)
• Project Management (4 years)
• Banking (6 years)
• Analysis Skills (10+ years)
• Supervisor (2 years)
• Communication skills (10+ years)
• Project Management (3 years)
• Service Delivery (2 years)
Certifications and Licenses
Skill Name Experience
Troubleshooting 15 years
Customer Service 15 years
Complaint Handling/Dispute Resolution 15 years
Data Entry/Records Management 15 years
Multiline Phone Use 15 years
MS Word/Excel 15 years
Data Analysis 15 years
Organizational Effectiveness/Communication Skills 15 years Multi Task 15 years
People Managing 6 years
Service Delivery 2 years
Project Coordination 2 years