**** ********* ****, **** **, Ames, IA – 50014
To secure a fulltime position in a company that can draw on my education, experience and skills. EDUCATION
Iowa State University, Ames, IA – Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Expected graduation date – May 2020
SPDF Research lab, Bangalore, India – Lab assistant Summer 2019
• Assisted an organic chemist in conducting experiments to achieve maximum yield for the desired products.
• Used TLC to observe the formation of different substances and then separated them by vacuum suction, distillation or by separating funnel.
• Followed a procedure to make Azelaic acid that can be used in an ointment in larger batches. ISU Tutor – Tutor for General Chemistry 1 & 2
August 2018 – present
• Maintain Individualized tutoring to meet the needs of different student groups several times a week.
• Clarify key concepts, guide students in test-taking strategies, and help them increase their confidence.
• Apply different active learning strategies so that students can effectively use concepts. ISU Dining – Student employee
September 2016 – February 2018
• Assisted cooks with preparation of food and served customers.
• Accurately processed transactions and greeted customers.
• Learned to multi-task under pressure.
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
• Collegiate Wesley United Methodist Church
o Analyze and evaluate university programming proposals brought forth by other board members.
o Served as a liaison for the staff and organized events.
• Meals from the Heartland and Food at First
o Packed and served meals for the homeless.
• Life Serve February
o Organized a blood drive
• MATLAB/VBA programming.
• Audio and video editing on Proclaim.
• Fluent in English, Hindi, Telugu, and Kannada.