Mechanisburg PA -17055
• Around 5+ years of diversified experience as a QA Tester Client\Server, Web Applications using Manual testing Techniques and Automated Testing Tools with emphasis on Functional, System, Integration, Regression & Performance Testing.
• Implemented the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for the testing life cycle to follow the standards involved in the process of the application.
• Proficient in using tools like QTP, Test Director / Quality Center( HP ALM).
• Familiar with AGILE, Scrum, RUP, Waterfall, and Spiral Models methodologies.
• Strong Experience in GUI Testing, Functional, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
• Expertise in Test Case Design, Test Tool Usage, Test Execution, Defect Management, Defect Tracking, Test Scripts and Reports for delivering utmost Quality product.
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, Testing Methodologies and Techniques.
• Experienced in analyzing Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and System Design Specifications (SDS).
• Proficient in QA Testing of the software, Writing Test Plans & Test Scenarios/Test Cases and documentation of test results.
• Experience in writing automated Test scripts, designing Test procedures, Manual Test cases.
• Experience in using both HP and Rational tools for defect tracking like Quality Center and Rational Clear Quest.
• Extensive work experience and expertise in testing, writing test plans, test cases.
• Excellent experience in Black box Testing and White box Testing
• Expertise in Problem solving and creating Bug Reports using Bug Tracking Tools.
• Extensively used Test Director & Quality Center to write Test Cases and for reporting. All the Scripts are maintained using Test Director & Quality Center.
• Versatile team player with good communication and problem solving skills.
OS : Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/VISTA/7,UNIX/Linux,Dos 6.2
Testing Tools/Utilities : Quick Test Pro 8.x/9.x/11.x, Test Director 7.2, Quality Center(HP ALM)
Languages : C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic
Web Technologies : Java Script, HTML, XML, Perl, JSP, XSLT
Database Servers : Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 8.0/2000, MySQL.
Software Development Methodology : Agile methodology, RUP (Rational Unified Process),SCRUM
Bristol – Myers Squibb (BMS)NJ Oct 2018-Current
Quality Assurance Analyst
The scope of the project is to Replace T360 e-Billing Matter Management System and Introduce ONIT e-Billing Matter Management System. Goal is to take 9+ years of data from BMS and deploy to new e-billing system.
Reviewed Business requirements from BMS Legal Matter Management Team for testability and usability.
Interfaced with the client as part of the Requirements Engineering team to finalize the project scope to Implement ONIT legal Matter Management System.
Created cross reference Excel spreadsheet to track each and every requirement from RFP and Artifacts to corresponding test cases.
Involved in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Test.
Developed and executed test cases using Quality Center. Ensure that all the test cases were updated in the Quality Center along with test plan.
Used Quality Center to report defects and track them throughout the defect life cycle
Tested bug fixes and coordinates with developers in release of bug fixes meeting timeline.
Work with development team members to better understand system functionality in order to improve testing quality.
Inserted various Check Points to check the functionality of the application.
Mentored four team members for using Quality Center
Handled all end-to-end testing with various exchanges. This meant working off hours to ensure release dates were met.
Helped with end user training.
Environment: MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Project, SharePoint, TFS, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), UML, .Net, Onit Matter Management.
Client: King C Inc, Brooklyn, NY July 2016 – Aug 2018
• Developed Test Cases and Performed Manual Testing like Positive Testing, Negative Testing and Black Box Testing.
• Created test cases and test procedures based on Functional Requirement.
• Performed Manual Testing on different modules of the application.
• Performed Integration, Functional, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression, End-to-End testing,
• Developed test scripts for Functional and Data driven tests using QC on web based module.
• Involved in Manual testing using HP Quality Center to develop test cases, test scripts, executing the scripts and logging the defects
• Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using Quality Center.
• Executed test cases and verified actual results with expected results
• Executed SQL Queries to check the data table updates after test execution.
• Validated the Target data with reference to the requirement documents.
• Tested application on different web browsers and different platforms for compatibility
• Interacted with developers to resolve the technical issues
• Participated in regular walkthroughs and inspections
• Weekly status meeting with development and management teams
Environment: J2EE, Blaze Rule Engine, QTP, HP Quality Center 10.0, SQL, Oracle 11g.
SUNTRUST BANK, Orlando, Florida Feb 2015- March2016
Quality Assurance Analyst
• Performed Functional, FI Regression, Integration, and Database testing based on Test Plan and Test Cases
• Effectively analyzed and decompose business requirements to extract test requirements
• Wrote Manual test cases and test scripts
• Involved in maintaining Test Matrix. Transactions were defined to measure server performance under load by creating rendezvous points to simulate heavy server load.
• Implemented agile testing methods and worked closely with the developers and reviewed the specifications.
• Involved in Functional Requirement analysis, Impact analysis, and GAP analysis
• Developed test data for test scenarios as per the functionality of the application
• Worked on conversion of Manual tests into Automated test Scripts
• Involved in QA team meetings, Defect tracking meetings and assisted junior testers in completion of the tasks.
• Responsible for defect tracking and defect reporting in IBM Clear Quest
• Created Test Cases and Test Scripts for the Functionality Testing.
• Involved in Functional, Regression and smoke testing Manually
• Assisted the Team Lead with daily QA tasks. Attended Project Meetings, Walkthroughs, and QA Status Meetings.
• Responsible for defect tracking and management metrics, defects are logged and change requests are submitted.
Environment: Java, Manual Testing, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, SQL,Oracle 8i.
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Training and Certifications:
Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Certificate # UC-U6KBEM6I
Certificate URL: ude.my/UC-U6KBEM6I
TFS Agile Planning Tools
Certificate # UC-C0OVU5KT
Certificate URL: ude.my/UC-C0OVU5KT
Business Analysis: Software Testing Process & Techniques
Certificate # UC-YPSWK2W4
Certificate URL: ude.my/UC-YPSWK2W4
Agile KB: Agile Project Management & Delivery
Certificate # UC-4D4UN7KX
Certificate URL: ude.my/UC-4D4UN7KX