B . E M E C H A N I C A L E N G I N E E R I N G G R A D U A T E
Hello! I'm Neela Aravind Pazhani, a
Mechanical engineering graduate with a
passion for designing and thermal
barrier coating.My educational
background shaped me into a highly
motivated and career-focused person.i
am interest in enhance my skills about
the current trends in mechanical
Engineering. public speaking and story
telling is my key interest
REACH ME AT:
Degree - B.E (under Anna University)
THIAGARAJAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,MADURAI
2015 - 2019
We synthesized a novel Thermal Barrier Coating material (Barium cerium aluminium oxide. The material was tested in a 5HP water-cooled diesel engine. The results showed a 2% increase in brake thermal efficiency in medium load and the emission was reduced.
Characterization, experimental investigation and FEA simulation of BaCeAl11O19 thin film as thermal barrier coatings on IC engines Creo Parametric
Excellent explanatory skills
Good communication skills
Good presentation skills
Knowledge gaining appetite
Effective cultural competence
Compassionate and understanding
Investigation of material properties solgel synthesized ceramic oxide nano powder for thermal barrier application
Date of birth - 19-10-1998
Place of birth - Nagercoil,Kanyakumari
To synthesize a new class of Thermal Barrier Coating material(cerium zinc aluminium oxide), which can offer high fuel efficiency and minimize the heat conduction loss
Aruna Alloy Steels PVT Ltd - India
MAY 2019 - PRESENT
- Tool and fixture designing in accordance with various types of valves.
- To design modular fixtures for Machining components. INPLANT TRAINING
Bus Depot, Nagercoil
During the training, I was exposed to the reconditioning work of Bus components and gained knowledge about the automobile sector.
- Was one of the Event Coordinator in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION 2K19 organized by Thiagarajar college of engineering
- Was one of the Event Coordinator in TECUTHSAV 2K19 organized by Thiagarajar College of engineering
- Was one of the Event Coordinator in Quest 2K18, an inter-school cultural fest organized by Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai.
- Was one of the Event coordinator in TECUTHSAV 2K18, organized by Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai.
- School pupil leader for the batch 2012.
- Won the “First Prize In Clay Modelling”, conducted by Mechanical Engineering Association(MEA),Thiagarajar College of Engineering
- Won the “Third Prize In IPL AUCTION”, conducted by Mechanical Engineering Association(MEA),Thiagarajar College of Engineering
- Selected for Inspire Award by Department of Science And Technology And Government Of India in 2010-2011.
- Secured First place in district level elocution competition on the spot topic of “Global Warming” held on world earth day in the Year 2009 conducted by TamilNadu state government.
-Secured Second place in state level elocution competition in the topic of “History Of Maths” held at Chennai in 2012.
- Secured Third Place in district level elocution competition held on “National Voters Day” in the year of 2012 conducted by District election commission.
- Secure Third Place in district level elocution competition held on “Nagercoil Book Fair 2010” in the year of 2010 conducted by Department of Education,Kanyakumari
CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Attended 12 Days Workshop on “Introduction to Manufacturing Processes”, held at Indian Institute of Technology(IIT),Kanpur
- Attended one day state level seminar in “History Of Maths” at Chennai.
- Attended one week camp in “Innovation Of Science” conducted by Ministry Of India.
- Attended one day workshop on “Bike Engine Assembly” conducted by “Department of manufacturing engineering, Anna university Chennai.
- Attended one day workshop on “Smart Vehicles” conducted by “Department of Automobile engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT),Trichy
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Participated in the Rotary Youth Leadership Training Camp “Orchid18” at CESCI, Kadavoor.
- Participated in college TCE Marathon ’16.
- Activate member in “Indian Engineers Club” during the academic year of 2016-2018.
- Active member in “Rotaract Club Of Tce” during the academic year of 2017-2018.
- Active member in Junior Red Cross.
- Reading books
- Story telling
I, P.NEELA ARAVIND PAZHANI do hereby confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge. Sincerely,
Neela Aravind Pazhani